Author's note-

I know I am disappointing you all.

I've gained such kind and truthful readers after my hardwork of 3 years.

I know the updates are reallyyyyyy late but .....

I am trying.

It's just hard managing school, competitive exams and Wattpad together.

I have 8 ongoing books that are always on demand just like infinity.

I usually take turns on updating each book. Imagining the stories and then framing into words takes a lot of time to be honest, guys.

I just cannot appreciate as much as I feel for you guys being so attentive on my updates. Swear to god I have the next chapter stuck on exact 678 words.

I just cannot manage the work load and updates. I am trying but it's so hard. So....very difficult.

Also I've been working on a soon to be releasing project. A Kim Namjoon fanfiction also a 10th anniversary special fanfiction with a total new vision and idea.
Trust me you are going to love that book.

So please stand by. I really love you guys. From now on, I'll try even hard to update this chapter sooner.

Thank you for walking so long in the journey. Please be with me till the end.

And I am sorry again.

Oh yeah!!

Pssst.... Spoiler alert-

Something big is happening in the story of Y/N. Soon you'll meet with a big shock. Oh yeah, also, there will be a big time lap when you'll meet with Jimin's baby soon.

Comment down below what do you think the baby's gender going to be.     (\__/)
                         ( • . •)
                         / >❤️