20 ᥴꫝ

" Yn please, let me, maybe just for a minute??" Yn sighs as she carefully watched her husband being a total five year old snotty little kid. He was discharged a week ago with his wounds almost healed but still he needs some care and rest .

"Jung-fucking-kook, you have five seconds before you retreat your pretty hands," she warns and he groans. "Or else what you gonna do with that short height of yours??" He snorts and she grabs a spatula.

"One, how dare you call me short when I am way taller than your fucking last girlfriend-" she continues but Jungkook interrupts almost immediately. " It was a show, if I dare interrupt Yn. It was bUisNeSs!!"

" Whatever, then scratch that, I am taller than.... Than ....than," she trails off afraid of loosing still not thinking about backing up. "Than what, baby??" He asks with now his voice deeper.

A shiver ran down her spine and her eyes widened, "baby??" She mutters. The word circling her mind forth back and around.

A tingle rises from her lower back as he grabs her hips pushing her closer to him. His dick causing friction over her clothed clit. " You know it's really unfair how Jimin Hyung and Taehyung Hyung got to fuck you but.." he smirks pulling her closer and then slowly pushing her towards the wall behind her,
"-and i didn't." He finishes as he fully pressed her into the wall and stepping further onto her, with literally no space, literally not even enough for air to pass.

Yn's breath hitched as his hand snakes to her thigh as he positions his left leg between her parted legs. She wanted to close them to forget the dripping wetness but his leg contradicted her actions pulling them even wider. " J-j-jungkook, listen it's already late and you need to rest. " He ignores and caresses her bare shoulder with the back of his hand.

" Yn", he calls out and she raises her to look into his alluring black doe eyes, hooded with lust? Do he really-

Oh fuck!

"Yes Jungkook??" She lets out with a stable tone unlike her legs that are almost on the verge to fold and make her fall to the ground.

"You know that you're my home. My happy place, my rest-"  he starts as he grabs the back of her neck and tilting it to the side giving him the proper view of her tanned porcelain skin. He stops just above the surface of her skin and licking his lips moisturising them. " my safe place, my comfort .... my medicine." He finishes with a kiss on her neck.

She moaned "Jungkook" and the shuddered. Just a mere kiss turned you on?? Oh dear lord what will you do when he uses his mouth on you?? Will you get lured into him?? There's only one way to find out.

"Say my name again baby" he pleads and caresses her waist before giving her ass a smack.

Yn gasps "Jungkook". Jungkook smirks satisfied, " louder babygirl", he pleads a little too impatient. Delivering another smack onto her ass along giving open mouth kisses to her neck . "Oh fuck- Jungkook" he slams his lower body onto hers . The friction cause his dick to harden ready to ride .

She shudders in his arms as he keeps slamming his clothed dick onto her clothed sexes.

He looks into her eyes as she had her eyes squinted and hazy, lips pink and parted as she kept biting them time to time. He keeps slamming himself onto her, not applying much force.

He picked her up and layed on the bed and intertwines his hands with her beside her head as he kissed her parted lips and resting his lower body between her parted legs.

He kisses her with a wild Passion, almost hungry but sensual. Wild as fuck yet slow. His kiss showed his need, for yn.

He raised his hips and slammed it against right against her aching core. She moaned even louder and jerks forward with pleasure. His wood hardened even more as he raises his hips again and slammed it with a sudden increased force. Her eyes shut tight in pure bliss as he still took her lips sucking onto them making sure they swell for everyone to know that he has every right onto her.

Her body shifting upwards with each slam causing her back to heat up. She grabs the sheets and curling her toes as he keeps slamming onto her. Sweats rolling down as beads as he keeps his perfect ass on work. "Tell me... Uhhh shit fuck Yn ... I can't, tell...me- d-do you like it?? Huh?? Your husband slamming onto you? Taking you with his cloths still having e-e-equal impact others... Ughhh Yn , being naked?"
He completes and she nods exploring his mouth from her tongue.

" Words, baby, I need words". He gives the hardest slam of all almost making the top of his tip enter a bit of her clothed pussy. She jerks off the mattress, "yes daddy!!". Jungkook lets out a shaky breath not able to take in her words.

He smirks as he breaths heavily witha last thrust he stands up looking at her all hazed and wanting him more. Just like every other girl he ever fucked still unsatisfied.

She groans and he lets out an amused chuckle. Looks so innocent but is a hidden devil. She always takes him by surprise. She really is something.

He fix his clothes as he walks out as if nothing happened. She scoffs as she ran behind him not realising she was walking with a fucked up face and unpresentable cloths.

" Hey you jung-fucking-cock!!" He turns around almost with a shocked ye confused face , " Jung what?" She scoffs before walking to him. He thought she would kiss him or drag him back inside but she lands a slap accross his arm and winces. '' owww What was that for??" She snorts and turns serious again before she snaps at him. " FOR BEING A DICK!!!"

Jungkook snorts and laughs his ass of as she kept staring at him almost burning him down with her gaze. Smoke practically comming off her ears. 

Yn smirks and Jungkook's body stiffs up. " You'll see what you've did. I'll end what you've started."  Her smirk widens and he gulps. "Umm Yn?? What is it??" He breaths out and her smirk widens making him almost shit his pants.

"Uhhh guys??" They both turn their head to find Jimin at the end of the hallway looking at both of them with a shocked expression.  "Yeah??" Jungkook asked at Jimin's shook expression.

That's when they both realised that how fucked up they look. Jungkook with messy hairs, forehead and shirt glistening with sweat, lipstick smeared over his lips. Meanwhile Yn with disoriented clothes, lipstick smeared as well, cheeks and lips reddened and lips extra swollen as if she just had a surgery.

"Fuck!! " She cursed under her breath before running inside as she heard Jungkook's laugh roaring outside the room. She slapped her hand on her forehead shaking her head at that annoying ass. "Oh just wait and watch yourself praying to me with that dick of yours hardened." She giggles to herself.

...................... Infinity.........................
__________________________________

My, my, my how evil is this girl-