18 ᥴꫝ

Everything was awkward ever since. Having a threesome with your brother and both share the same wife... Is something fucking different.

Taehyung tried to play it cool. Jimin was pretty comfortable, yn wasn't really but she had to accept the truth. Jungkook was just in and out. Mostly busy in his work.

Yn!! Love, I have a meeting tommorow, be back by midnight. I really have a lot of work. Jimin Hyung would be home. So don't worry. I don't know about Jungkook anyways. Taehyung says in somewhat hurry.

Oh!! Alri- Do you actually go to office looking like that?! There was this nonchalant expression on Yn's face

Ummm yeah. Is it not okay?!

Okay? you disrespect?? You look like a fucking blunder.

Blunder, wait- WHAT?? Taehyung speaks blushing red and wide eyed.

It is what it is taetae!!!

So you complemented m- taetae??
Blushing even harder as Jimin just watches from afar.

Yes my dear hubby. Yn whispers near his ear as she slowly traces  from his collarbone to his jawline.

Taehyung slightly shivered as her cold hands left goosebumps all over his sensitive skin . The erotic scenes of yesterday lit in his mind as he just saw yn pushing his collar to the side.

He just waited until she drew soft circles over his collarbone while staring seductively into his brown orbs as she but her red lips makin Taehyung shiver.

She licked her lips before pulling him closer by his collar and she gave open mouth kiss right on his collarbone.

Her tongue swirled over and over his skin sending electricity down his body while she kept sucking giving enough amount of pleasure to him. He was so turned on that he got a boner in the morning itself.

He gently picked her up and settle her on the counter top. Her skirt now rode above her thighs as he just watches her milky skin disperse over the white marbel.

Yn arch her back as soon as th cold surface came in contact to her skin. Taehyung grabbed her waist pulling closer to his well built chest.

Out of reflex Yn closed her legs when she felt the heat between her legs. He giggled and opened them wide pushing her knees further away.

She immediately wrapped them around Taehyung's waist looking for some friction. A moan left her mouth as she grind her dripping clothed core on his torso. He held her thighs in position before attacking her lips.

The made out for atleast some 5 minutes straight before he pulls away.

I would have loved to continue this further but I have some work. Sorry, but not sorry. They giggled along and Taehyung went straight to his bathroom to fix his little problem .