13. Cursed

Authors POV

''So you're saying all this is connected to Lee rang ?'' Y/n asked yeon.
''Well, thats for you to find out. What do you think ?''
''I do feel some connection.... ''
''All you have to do is follow your heart y/n.'' Yeon said giving her a meaningful look.

''Thank you. Though it was an unexpected conversation, your words helped me.'' Y/n smiled.
''It's alright. Right, do you want some tips on how you can make these villagers talk ?''
''I don't think I can beat somebody up to get information from them.'' Y/n said joking.
''Aniya, aniya. All you have to do is.....''

Thats how yeon & y/n's conversation went like. Yeon couldn't tell y/n about her past life cause he felt that it was something lee rang had the right to.

Next morning,

''Being at the sea wasn't enough he drowned himself to death.'' Sighed the captain (of the same boat the head was found) standing in the restroom with Y/n, Ji ah & a fisherman's dead body in front of them.

The same fisherman (1) who was on the boat that day the head was found. The night before his death he was behaving weirdly. It was unnatural. He was feeling extremely thirsty. He drank up all the water that was available in his house but still couldn't quench his thirst.
He acted crazy as if he would die if he didn't drink water.
He started opening all the taps of his washroom in hope for water but not even a drop of water was available. As if mysteriously suddenly all the water had disappeared somewhere.
He went crazy when he couldn't find any water and did the unthinkable.

He ran towards the toilet and put his head inside the seat to drink the water present in it. (I know its gross but please bear with it.)

''He drowned ?'' Y/n asked shocked.
''In that toilet ?'' Ji ah added a question.
''I fished his head out myself. Look how bloated his stomach is. That's all due to him chugging down water.''

''Please call the police captain and close off this restroom

''Please call the police captain and close off this restroom.'' Y/n instructed.
''Talk about it being all for nothing. This is what he gets after throwing himself at life.''
''What do you mean by that ?''
''He was on 'The galaxy', the fishing boat that flipped over.'' The captain revealed.
''Then he was on that boat with Pyung hee's father.'' Ji ah concluded.
''Yes there were four of them.'' The captain said as he called the police, he exited the room.

''Someone threw a party.'' Yeon said entering the room while sipping on some banana milk. But he immediately covered his hand on his nose in disgust of the smell.

''What's wrong ?'' Ji ah asked.
''It stinks.'' Yeon says disgusted.
''What do you mean ?''
''He smells like a stinky fish.''
''The body hasn't had time to decompose yet though.'' Y/n added.

Yeon crouched down and carefully examined the body. He moved forward to open the tightly closed fist of the person. And what came out was....

 And what came out was