56. Keeping secrets

Author's POV

Yeon's phone buzzed interrupting his stare at y/n.

''Yeah Ji ah, Im coming down.'' Yeon spoke as he disconnected the call.
''Ji ah's here. She has a lot of books and scriptures with her about the Imoogi. I'll go help her.''
''Oh, i'll help too.'' Y/n volunteered without waiting for a reply as she rushed out with Yeon leaving Rang a bit confused.

They reached the lobby where Ji ah, Jae hwan & Sae rom were waiting for them.

''You guys are here.'' Y/n said looking at the three.
''How'd you know they were coming ?'' Yeon asked.
''Y/n had called me today morning. I told her we were coming.'' Ji ah revealed.
''Im lost. Y/n, why didn't you tell Rang about the other imoogi within you ? And how much have you told him ?'' Yeon stuck up his questionnaire because he was so confused about what was going on.

''I've already told Ji ah about this and now Sae rom and Jae hwan are involved in this too.'' Y/n said looking at the two who gave her a reassuring smile.
''Yeon, I want to keep this from Rang. I haven't told him anything & im not planning to either. All he knows is that I know who the imoogi is. Nothing else. About me meeting the imoogi, the plan we executed, my past memories being back or....... The part of the imoogi within me. Rang shouldn't know about any of this.'' Y/n spoke trying her best not to get overwhelmed. Yeon didnt say anything for a few seconds, it seemed like he was understanding what y/n was saying.

''But he'll come to know one day y/n.'' He spoke breaking his silence.
''Until then everything will probably be fine. You told me about your plan for today right ? Things will go as it is. Just Rang wouldn't know about it.''
''But y/n----''
''Yeon please. I've come to this decision after a lot of inner conflict with my heart and brain. Any word against it will waver me, which I dont want.''

''Fine, ill do whatever I can. What do you want us to do ?''
''I want you all to help me in this. Whatever I told you just now, you all just have to go according to it. Yeon, you can tell Ji ah about our plan when we get to your apartment, so that Rang believes that it's still Ji ah who contains the Imoogi.''
''Alright.'' Yeon agreed.
''So that means that you dont know anything about any of this.'' Sae rom spoke up.
''And the imoogi is within me like it was originally.'' Ji ah added.
''Exactly. Everything will go according to what we've planned. The only difference will be for Rang, Ji ah would be the one containing the Imoogi, not me.''

''But if this is how it goes, how will we execute our plan without Rang knowing all this.''
''I'll take care of that. You all just have to go along with this. Please, im betting my all on this.''
''But what if something goes wrong and things dont go as planned ? It'll be dangerous.'' Jae hwan commented making everyone's face drop, as y/n gave a weak smile.
''Then that would be my fate.''

''Shin ju, you're here too.'' Ji ah spoke as the group entered the living room of Yeon's apartment.
''Although I cant say im glad to see everyone.'' Ji ah taunted at Rang.

'' Ji ah taunted at Rang