𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

It had been a peaceful day at Hogwarts

It had been a peaceful day at Hogwarts. Students are chatting and hanging out at their reserved tables.

The Ravenclaws quietly chat about the upcoming potion quiz. Hufflepuffs whisper and giggle about the newest gossip.

Gryffindor was the loudest in the great hall, of course, talking with one another, while you could hear the loud voice of the one and only quidditch captain, James Potter, talking to his best friends, the Marauders, which included Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew, laughing and making jokes like any other day, and of course, but not last, there was Slytherin, who were quietly talking to one another, but one boy stood out from among them.

Regulus Black had a weird feeling that day when he woke up. For some reason, he had woken up with an itching feeling that something weird was going to happen. He had been sitting at the far back of the table with his group of friends which consisted of  Barty Crouch Jr and Evan Rosier. Regulus was nodding along to whatever nonsense Evan was sprouting.

Then a sudden crash alerted everyone. In the great whole, there stood the Black family: Walburga Black and Orion Black. Lucius Malfoy, who had just graduated the year before, The Weasley clan: Molly, Aurthor, and Bill. They all looked confused.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ALBUS?" Walburga had screeched.

Sirius snapped out of shock from seeing his mother, whom he had not seen since he had been disowned. "What the bloody hell is this, a reunion or something?" he wondered, looking around at his friends, who were equally confused. Before anyone could answer, a man in a red cloak appeared coming out of a yellow flickering portal.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Strange, and I am here to show you all some things that may prevent what will come in the future. But before that, let me bring in some more people". He said this as he began to make a few hand movements, and then another portal opened up, dropping a few more people.

"What do you do now, Stark?" One redhead had questioned, who Regulus immediately recognized.

"Me? Why am I getting blamed? This isn't my fault," exclaimed a man with a black goatee and glasses.

"When isn't it your fault, Tony?" said a tall, blond man.

Dumbledore, not liking not knowing what was going on, decided to interfere. "Please, if you don't mind introducing yourself," he said in an overly grandfatherly voice. Before anyone introduced themselves, Tony had noticed Strange. "Strange, what the hell are you doing here? Also what's with the wizard look?" asked Tony in all seriousness. Strange, giving Tony the most stern look, said, "Well, Stark, I'm from the future, and I summoned you here so it would help prevent any of this from happening, so please introduce yourselves."

"Oh right, um, I'll go first. Nice to meet you. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Steve Rogers." Steve said with his Captain American smile.

Many muggle students had popped up after hearing the name that was very famous in the muggle world. "As in Captain America?" questioned a Ravenclaw muggleborn, looking astonished. Steve, turning a little red, nodded. "That's impossible. Captain America has been lost in ice since 1945," another ravenclaw exclaimed. Before Steve could answer, Strange had cut him off "It'll be explained in the movie"

"I'm Tony Stark, Iron Man and owner of stark industries," Tony said with a sly smirk

"I am THOR son of Odin!" exclaimed Thor's voice, booming through the great whole

"Erm, I'm Bruce Branner. Nice to meet you all," said Bruce, rubbing his neck looking like he'd rather be anywhere else.

"Clint Barton," Clint had said, arms crossed, staring at a certain slytherin.

"Natasha Romanoff" Natasha said, looking calmly at Regulus.

Regulus had stood up suddenly, making everyone look at him. He looked at Natasha with confusion written all over his face. "Natasha as in Natalia Romanova" he asked warily. Natasha smiled looking at him "Hey Reggie." The other Avengers took a minute to sink in what they had heard come out of the mouth of the spy.

"Wait a minute, this is OUR reggie." exclaimed Tony, looking at Regulus with a huge grin "You are smaller than I'd imagined," said Thor, laughing.

Walburga had a sneer in her face, wanting to know why her son knew this clearly muggle girl.

"What is the meaning of this Regulus?" she had said a dangerously low voice but was cut off before she could continue by Dr.Strange "Let's begin. We don't have all day.

Regulus, being grateful, did not spare a glance at his mother, but instead welcomed Natasha to sit next to him. While his friends looked at him confused he didn't notice  a certain older Black staring at him with a calculating look in his eyes.