𝘈𝘖𝘜 -1-

Before the new movie could start, Strange had gotten up again to announce a few newcomers. As the portal opened, three new people appeared. The Avengers only recognize one person, James Rhodes.

Everyone is now staring at the red man who was floating. "What is this, Tony?" asked Rhodes, who was now getting creeped out by the stares. Tony smiled and said, "Basically watching our lives and the future." Wanda tilted her head. She felt a hand touch her arm, and she turned to see Vision.

"And I'm assuming this has to do with the younger Mr.Black correct?" says Vision. Tony is confused as to why he sounds exactly like J.A.R.V.I.S. Wanda immediately looks for Regulus. Once she finds him, a smile grows on her lips.

"Please introduce yourselves." says Strange "James Rhodes"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"The Vision"

There was a loud crash before anyone could say anything. A man appears to be on the floor, just coming out of a portal.

"OW. What the hell, Strange. I was having some nice wine while watching the Notebook." said a tall man, whom some immediately recognized.

"Regulus," said Strange.

Regulus looks at his older self in awe. Holy shit was this trippy. The Avengers look a little relieved.

Reggie looks around and then back at Strange. "I know you were going to this, but why during me time?" says Reggie. Strange looked confused. "How did you know this was going to happen?" Strange asks. "Oh, Wong texted me," he says.

"Wong texts you?"

"Yeah."

Reggie smirks "Hello, people I haven't seen in over a decade," he says as he returns to everyone. For those who don't know, I'm Regulus Black." He smiles sinisterly.He chooses to sit next to his lovers, who look at him in adoration. Regulus stares at his older self for a while. Reggie turns to him and gives him a smile. It's almost like they are having a conversation with their eyes. Regulus nods and goes back to staring at the screen.

Sirius can't believe his eyes as he watches an older version of his brother smile so freely and look so content. He didn't even acknowledge him. He couldn't help but feel something grow inside him.

The movie starts.

Announcement over speaker, set over Wanda and Pietro holding hands

Announcer:
Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack.

Wanda looks away in pain as she sees her twin. Vision holds her closer.

​​The Avengers are in the process of infiltrating a HYDRA base in Sokovia, making their way through the woods and fighting soldiers

Tony, flying up to the base in his suit, hits a forcefield.

Tony Stark:
Shit!

Steve Rogers:
Language!

Everyone burst out laughing. Steve turns red. Oh how many times was he going to be embarrassed. "Really? Language?" giggles Tony. "Shut up" Steve says. "Oh Stevie. They never let it go." says Reggie smiling.

Steve:
JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

JARVIS:
The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor:
Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

Natasha knocks out some soldiers