𝘏𝘗𝘗𝘖𝘈 -1-

Right before the next movie could begin, a portal appeared in the middle of the great hall, dropping five new people. Two of the boys gracefully landed perfectly on their feet, while the three others landed on top of each other. "Get off of me!" "Hermione is on top of me." "Don't be dramatic, Ronald!" Reggie immediately recognized the group. He got up to hug one in particular, who looked eerily like Regulus did when he was younger. Many of the students had made the connection and realized who the group was. "Percy," says Reggie as he brings the boy into an embrace.

Natasha stares at Percy in awe and love. He looked exactly like a mix of Regulus and her. She got up and walked towards them, stopping midway, not knowing if she should continue. Percy notices her and immediately goes to hug her. She held him tight, not wanting to let go. "I miss you too, mom," Percy says, muffled into Nat's shoulder. Natasha's heart stopped as she heard what Percy had called her. She felt like she was going to cry. She had been okay with just being 'Aunt Nat' though she wished for more, and knowing that there is a future where she is considered mom makes her feel a certain way. She looks over Percy's shoulder to where Reggie was standing. He was watching them with a soft smile; his eyes were glistening with happiness.

Of course, someone had to ruin the tender moment. "It would be wise to introduce yourself, please," says Dumbledore. Percy groans, rolls his eyes, turns to look at the old man, and glares. "You really haven't changed since the 70s, and it's revolting," Says Percy, looking at Dumbledore with distaste. Percy then turns around to where everyone was watching him and puts on a fake smile and tilts his head in a foreign, innocent look. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Percy Black. I'm from 2016". Whispers can be heard around the room as they look at the newcomers. Percy grins at the chaos and grabs the arm of the boy, who looked around the same age as Percy. He had been looking around the room in awe. "Introduce yourself, darling," Percy says softly. "Oh Um. Hi, Im Peter Parker," he says, smiling.

Tony's breath hitches as he looks at the boy, who resembles him a little too much. Rhodey feels as if he has just time-traveled back to when he was at MIT with a young 15-year-old Tony Stark who loved to party and go against everything his father said. Rhodey catches Tony's eye, who looked like he was panicking, and gives him a confused look. Peter sees Tony and smiles brightly, making Tony's heart squeeze a little. "Hi, Mr.Stark. Um, I'm pretty sure you don't know me yet, but I'm Peter, and you'll know me in the future. You're like my mentor, but it's so nice to see you. Im... your...Intern. Yeah, intern in the future," Peter says as he begins to ramble. Percy stares at him fondly, while Tony looks even more alert.

The one who looked exactly like James smiled and went next. "Hello, my name is Harry Potter," he said, smiling awkwardly. He goes to hug Reggie, who hugs back. James looks like he's about to faint. Sirius grabs James and shakes him. PRONGS, it's a mini prongs," he says excitedly. Sirius wanted to go up and meet his two nephews, but he didn't want to ruin Reggie and Harry's little hug. Harry notices his parents and smiles. "Hi, Dad. Hi mom," he says to both James and Lily. James whips his head toward Lily and grins madly. "I GOT THE GIRL, I GOT THE GIRL," he begins to cheer. Lily looks shocked and slightly annoyed, but she pushes those feelings behind her and goes to hug her son. She felt slightly disappointed that she ended up with Potter, but that didn't mean she didn't want to meet her son. James hugged both Lily and Harry, squeezing them. James was feeling all sorts of emotions, but happiness was the biggest. Yes, James was a spoiled kid who got too much attention growing up as the only child of a rich pureblood family, but that didn't stop him from being a good father.

Remus smiles at the scene when he notices the two other teens who look slightly out of place. "I assume you're Ron Weasly and Hermione Granger," Remus says, smiling gently at the two. Ron looks red and nods. Hermione grins. Hello, Professor Lupin," she says. Remus looks a little taken aback by the name. Sirius stares at Remus with a smirk. He liked the sound of Professor Lupin.