𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -6-

INT. HELICARRIER HALLWAY NIGHT

Dozens of shield police escort loki, who is in handcuffs, smiling. As they pass the helicarrier lab, banner stops working on the chitauri scepter and looks up. Loki eyes him as he walks, nodding and smiling. Banner rubs his head.

"Well that not creepy" mutters Tony a little creeped out Regulus agreeing with him.

INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION NIGHT

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a large glass cell held by HYDRAULIC RIGS. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

NICK FURY:
In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

Fury presses a button which opens up a hatch underneath loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of gusting wind would make man shit his pants. Not a god, though.

NICK FURY:
Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!

Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki.

NICK FURY:
Ant.

Then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap.

NICK FURY:
Boot.

Some chuckle at that remark

LOKI
(SMIRKING)
It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

NICK FURY:
Built for something a lot stronger than you.

Bruce chuckles bitterly at that, while those who were loyal to shield winced.

LOKI:
Oh, I've heard.

Loki looks into the camera.

INT. BRIEFING ROOM CONTINUOUS

The others watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated.

Banner looks at the monitor, intently.

Some in the room gave him looks of sympathy while others looked at him in disgust to which he ignored.

INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION CONTINUOUS

LOKI:
The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

NICK FURY:
How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control.

NICK FURY (CONT'D):
You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

LOKI:
Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

Some in the room look uneasy. Dumbledore looked at the screen intrigued, wanting to know more. He was tempted to take one of the muggles aside and pick at their mind for information, but the more he thought about it seemed that the youngest Black had more importance than he thought. He needed the boy under his control just like he had the older slytherin boy, Snape.

NICK FURY
(SMILING):
Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking.