𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 -𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦-

INT.HOUSE IN UNDISCLOSED AREA DAY

Regulus gets out of his car. A small apartment is shown. Regulus enters it. He goes to the second floor, 17th door and knocks. Thumps can be heard from the opposite door. A beautiful Egyptian woman opens it.

LAYLA:
Reggie..

She pulls him into a hug that Regulus reciprocates. She had seen the news about Regulus fighting the avengers, and she was worried he'd come back hurt or worse. Smaller taps can be heard in the background, as if someone was running. A small figure appears.

PERCY:
DAD!

Regulus was excited to see more of his son. He hasn't seen much throughout the movie, which was good. He didn't want his son anywhere near danger like the one before. He could see how much his son loved him. It made his stomach feel warm.

Regulus kneels to his son's height and opens his arms. Jasper runs towards him. Layla watched the father and son reunite. Even though Percy was only ten, he was still very much attached to his father. He was at that age where your kids were a little too cool for their parents. Percy had seen the news and was terrified that his dad wouldn't come back, but here he was.

PERCY:
I SAW YOU ON TV. YOU FOUGHT ALIENS DAD! THAT'S SO COOL!

REGULUS:
Someone has to protect you. I hope you behaved.

PERCY:
I did. I even studied a bit. I also helped Layla cook.

REGULUS:
Oh really. Why don't go get me a plate while i talk to Layla arlight.

Percy nods with a grin. He was a bit hungry too. Regulus turns to Layla with a small smile.

REGULUS:
So. Where's your husband?

LAYLA:
(scoffs)
On another trip I assume, he didn't really leave a note. I called him and he didn't answer.

REGULUS:
You know Marc. He's just trying to protect you.

LAYLA:
From what a bird?

REGULUS:
An Egyption god.

REGULUS:
You would think Aliens wouldn't surprise me considering one of my best friends is the avatar of Khonshu, the Egyptian God of the Moon.

"Wait wha-

♡