1

I saw him when I went to check out a book my friend recommended to me. 

It’s a simple small library located in a busy part of town. Sandwiched between ‘Lotta Latte’ a cafe, and a tech company called ‘GavGadgets’. Anyone could’ve missed the three story, Victorian brick, atrophy building.

I entered and looked around for the aisle. I decided not to ask for help because I’m looking for a simple book and don’t want to bother the employees.

The library was kinda empty. It wasn’t until I reached the upper floors where there were more people. The upper floors have larger windows, lounge areas, and even older books.

I saw a guy reading a Latin book. Upon further notice, I came to the conclusion he was only here to look hip and different.

Reaching the third floor, I was exhausted. I saw a sign saying ‘Classic Literature’. I entered the hallway with shelves and looked for the book.

Frankenstein, no. The Odyssey, no. The Great Gatsby, no. 

I searched and searched until I found it.

‘Discipline of Modern Education’ by Sigmund Auburn.

I went to pull the book out of the shelf. As I did, a small opening was created. Through the other side, I was met with a handsome fellow. 

He looked at me with deep dark eyes. His dark circles under his eyes made him look mysterious. And he had shaggy black hair falling down his face. His facial expression showed absolute no care for his job and the world.

“Take a picture, why don’t you.” He spat out. I looked away and crouched down so he wouldn’t see me.

I waited for a while and then got up and raced down the aisle to check out the book. 

As I turned the corner, I bumped into him again. I fell on my ass and grunted.

“Watch where you’re going!” He spat and turned around and walked down the stairs, leaving me on the floor with a painful ass.

------

discipline of modern education is not a real book btw.  ;)

bye! i love you all!

<3