3

I read the book. 1/10. Not good. Just talked about selecting the smartest people and forcing them to breed to create a smarter society and excluding everyone else. Honestly, when I heard that it was used as the principle for some academies, I wanted to burn it.

Now I am back at the library to return the book. Part of me hoped he wouldn’t be here but the other hoped he was.

I entered and today was a bit emptier than when I first came.

“Oh, you’re back.” Someone said in an obvious banal and monotonous tone. He was there at the counter playing with his rings on his finger.

“I’m here to return this.” I set the book on the counter. 

“Card.” He held a scanner. I gave it to him, to which he chuckled at my picture. “How would you rate this book on the scale of 1-10?” He asked.

“1” I said. 

“Yeah, it’s pretty bad. A bit barbaric in my opinion.”

“Exactly! It was so bad.” I replied.

“Planning on checking out another book?” He asked. I looked up at the balconies inside the building which allowed for people at the top to look down.

“I’ll look around.” I began to leave the counter and entered the second floor. I remember seeing some nice labels here.

I silently looked around at the shelves. There were some books that looked interesting.

“Need any help.” Guy asked out of nowhere behind me, kinda making me jump.

“Go away.” I replied. Can this guy be anymore annoying?

“I’ll be here if you need me.” He leaned against the shelf, crossing his muscular arms over his chest and watching me. “I have nothing better to do.” He said.

“Fine, I guess I could use some help.” He smiled a bit and got closer to me. Too close.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3