13

“Excuse me sir, but it seems like I forgot where the classic literature is.” I said to Hendrix, making sure to lean over and give him a seductive look.

“It’s on the second floor, dumbass.” He said without looking away from his computer.

“Idiot. Why don’t you come to show me.” I said. Hendrix rolled his eyes and stepped out of the counter and walked next to me. 

“Want me to hold your hand too?” He said, holding out his hand. I grabbed it quickly. I walked, or rather skipped, my way to the second floor with Hendrix being added weight behind me. 

When we reached the aisle, I quickly put a small kiss on Hendrix’s cheek. It was sudden and he probably wouldn’t have felt it if he wasn’t intensely looking at me. 

“What was that for?” He asked while rubbing the spot I kissed him in. 

“Did you not like it?” I panicked a bit, hoping it was consensual. Oh who am I kidding. I did it without asking him! Shit! 

“Of course I liked it.” He said. I stopped panicking and looked up at him. “I’m just upset that it was small.” He said.

“Then what would you prefer?” I asked. His eyes wandered to my lips. I licked them. Hen’s eyes became dark, almost lust filled.

“This.” He said. He lunged forward and made my back knock onto the book shelf behind me. I grunted and Hen’s body pressed on mine. His knee went to rub on my groin. His left hand went to grab my neck a bit tightly. Hen leaned down and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

It was a fight for a while until I let him take total control. I also deepened the kiss, wanting a bit more. My hands roamed his back. His left hand was still on my neck and right hand gripped some of my hair. 

“There. That’s what I wanted.” He said when he let go of my lips. His hands left my body but I left my hands on his body. 

“That was so hot.” I said.

“There’s more if you want it.” He shifted to move my knee on his groin. I felt a snake there. That’s not a snake!

“Maybe some other time.” I said and walked down the aisle while Hen followed close behind me.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3