9

My face was smashing into the pillow. I gripped the sides and moaned loudly into the pillow. 

“Oh! Oh! Oh fuck!” I moaned out. His hands kept touching me in that sweet spot that melted me. I hope he can keep going for hours.

“Damn I didn’t know my massages were that good.” He said behind me. His knuckles just obliterated me.

“Mmmm.” I said. And then I fell asleep on the table. Hendrix brought out a pillow he had for when he needed a nap and let me place my head on it. He’s been giving my a massage for the past hour until I passed out.

“Easton… Easton….” A voice was calling out to me. 

“God?” I said.

“Even better.” The voice said.

“Andrew Garfield?” I replied. I opened my eyes to Hendrix sitting next to me patting my hair like a dog. I rubbed my eyes. “Oh, it’s you.” I said nonchalantly. 

“In the flesh. You really passed out there.” He said. 

“I guess your hands are just really good.” I sat up and almost collapsed from lack of iron. “How long have I been out?” I asked.

“It’s closing time.” I looked at the window. Sure enough, it was dark outside.

“Shit! I didn’t mean to make you stay after hours!” I picked up my sweater and walked to the door.

“For what it’s worth, I didn’t mind your presence.” He said. I turned to see him sitting on the table. “Even if you were asleep most of the time.” He smiled at me.

“Well uh, thanks for the massage. And letting me sleep.” I opened the door, the chime of the bell ringing.

“Yeah. Goodnight.” He looked like he was holding back.

“Goodnight, Hen.”

“Night, East.” I walked out to the night after having the best sleep in a while.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3