4

"Want to read something long and useless?" He asked me. "How about the Bible?" He asked, holding up the book which so happened to be interpolated and satirically placed in the fiction section.

"Are you going to help me or just annoy me?" I asked.

"Why not both?" He shrugged. "You're very mean." He pouted.

"And you're very annoying." I clapped back. I rounded the corner with him following me. The titles here were weird. And some had covers of very revealing people.

"Ah, I see you've entered our sexy literature section." He smirked at the covers.

"This is so weird." I held up a book with a woman in a blindfold.

"Imagine how it is when I have to put these away." He said. "And the look on peoples faces when they check them out. Hilarious."

"Okay, I've had enough of this!" I said and walked out that section after seeing a cover with a guy in bondage on the cover. Guy behind me laughed as I walked up to the third floor.

"Can you hurry up?" He said, looking down at his watch.

"Are you closing soon?" I asked.

"No, this is just getting boring." He said. I huffed and just grabbed a random book.

We walked down the stairs and back to the counter. He checked out the book and handed it to me.

"I never got your name." I said.

"Hendrix." He replied.

"Nice to meet you, Hendrix." I tried to be civil.

"If you don't just take the damn book." He said. I flipped him off and laughed as I walked out the library.

Hendrix. It's a nice name.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3