4🖤[Shopping goes wrong]

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly streching a bit. And as usual, I grabbed my small suitcase pulling out full sleeve sweatshirt and a trouser.

I don't dress to impress people.

And made my way to the bathroom. Fuck! I still can't believe I am with my brothers! I don't know why but felt like I should enjoy every moment with them till they decide to kick me out.

Atleast two of them love me. I should reciprocate the feeling i guess. I flinched while removing my clothes carefully not to touch any open wound.

Why the fucking hell its not healing? That bastard really gave me good beating before dying.

And why the hell Am I talking like a bad bitch. I am definitely going crazy, I guess.

I took a long shower, cleaning all my bruises and once again I ended up poking my ribs, making tears fell from my eyes. I don't know why I do that everytime especially when I know that it will hurt.

Absentmindly my hand reached the side of my lower waist and I traced the little scar like tattoo there making me smile.

It's not the time. I have to hide this one from everyone. Noone can know what this is! I immediately dressed myself maing sure my concealer covers my black eye and my left cheek.

Finally, after taking a long breathe, I made my way to the kitchen. It's my first breakfast with my brother, yayy am excited.

Note The Sarcasm..

"Why the hell that bitch needs to stay with us?" I stopped in my tracks hearing my brothers talking with each other.

"Why can't we send her to some orphanage? All we can know she can be a gold digger attention seeker whore!" I heard another voice.

But why the hell it hurts? It's not like I haven't heard these things before.

"But she is fcking our sister, we can't throw her out! Okay maybe she's a little odd, we can't just leave her. Its our reputation" And this voice broke my heart. Bruce? I though he liked me. But he is concerned for reputation only.

"Okay! Enough! She will live with us no matter what! Enough of discussion!" Alex voice boomed making me jump a little. I removed unknown tears from my face with the back of my sleeve and decided to make them known my presence.

Everyone looked at me shocked nad maybe a little guilt. Fucking Save that shit!

Without looking at anyone, I made my way to the chair and sat down playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"Lily, You are going shopping with Sandro today since everyone is busy. And buy your school supplies too. You will be going to school from next week" Alex spoke in such a cold voice that was enough to make me shudder.

"Okay" I meekly said.

"No way I am going with this slut for shopping!" Sandro shouted making me flinch back and my hold on the fork tightened.

𝘖𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘕𝘰. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵!!!

I looked up to see Luca looking at me emotionlessly and I quickly averted my gaze.