Ch-45🖤[Pain]

I woke up with a pain in my head and find myself in a dark space with my hands tied to the ceiling and my legs to the ground.

Bruce! Fuck Bruce was shot!

I looked around my surroundings to see just an orange bulb hanging over my head and the who basement was black.

I tried to pull my arms from the restraints which only made a weird sound.

Don't panic. Don't panic.

The door to the basement I guess opened and two bulky huge guys entered, and my breath hitched in my throat in fear.

The bald one smirked at me before crouching down in front of me, I tried to move away but who am kidding? I can't.

"𝘛𝘴𝘬, 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭" He spoke in english filled with huge Russian accent.

Fuck! Russians!
The ones who ruined Bruce in her childhood.
They traffick girls too..!

I just gulped before a stinging sensation felt on my cheek, my head whipped to the side.

He grabbed my hairs making me wince as he looked deeply into my fear striken eyes, "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩"

He kicked my abdomen before leaving. And all I can do is sob hard. My arms are paining by literally hanging from the roof.

Everything ia paining. I just wanna go back home. I don't wanna deal with all these. I'm tired with pain.

I still have Ares ring and Matteo's pendent right? I looked over to my hand and my neck and to my shock they weren't on me.

Fuck..

Okay calm down.. You had to stay alive until your brothers find you.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦?
𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭?
𝘕𝘰. 𝘕𝘰.

My breath hitched when the I heard the screeching of the door again, and to my horror those two same men came again smirking widely.

One had a camera in his hand and the other one was holding a knife?

I shrinked back in terror to which he just grinned.

"Cry louder bitch, Or I won't hesitate to dig deeper" He snickered and before I could see, I screamed hard as the knife plunged deeper into my shoulder and he moved it upwards to my arms.

"S-stop pl-please a-ahh" I felt fresh tears brimming again as he slapped me hard which results in twisting my arms and the pain worsened.

"We got it, Let's go" The one with camera spoke to the man who's in front of me grinning.

"I'm not over yet"

"Bro- Boss told us not to harm her to much extent" The one with camera whispered.

"That's because he don't want any permanent damage to her beauty, don't worry, she will heal" He grinned before he cut my tee from centre and I thrashed wildly in his hold.

"Tsk.Such a beautiful view" He groaned as he trace the knife on my stomach and all I can do is breathe heavily in terror.

His hand reached the strap of my bra and I shake my head in no again and again.