Ch-34🖤[Butterflies]

"Who is he?" Alex asked as they were sitti ng at the corner of the room where Lily was sleeping.

"He is the same bastard from whom I escaped her" Matteo gritted his teeth before continuing, "I don't know how the fucking hell he managed to sneak into her room".

" Wait, Isn't he the one whom Lily was so terrified back home?" Bruce continued looking at his brothers.

They nodded thinking.

"You must know who he is?" Alex asked Matteo who shrugged, "If I would, you really think he would be alive by now."

"Lily told me he had a tattoo" Alex spoke showing Matteo the tattoo on his phone.

"Years ago, he failed to repay me.. That was the reason I got there where I met Lily. But that bastard managed to escape. After that he just disappeared like he never existed.. He had connections...and that he's planning to create his own kingdom coz I have seen some men with this tattoo before" Matteo whispered still thinking hard.

"That's confusing!" Leonardo spoke sitting in the middle of Matteo and Alex.

"And why the hell we are sitting here like beggars?" Sandro asked irritatingly pushing Luca off him who is struggling to listen the talk between older ones.

"So that she isn't alone" Bruce shrugged.

"I can't fucking listen anything! Brian move a little" Luca whined pushing Brian which resulted Brian into Sandro's lap.

"Quiet!" Matteo whisper yelled.

"Get the fuck out of my room if you can't stay here"

"I gonna use the washroom" Luca shrugged before jumping from between them intentionally kicking Matteo's leg who was sitting criss crossed.

"Fucker" Matteo glared at him but controlled himself.

"Now what?"

"She will be going back with us. I don't trust her here" Alex spoke looking softly at his sister.

Matteo hmmed meanwhile his heart flipped thinking how he won't be able to see her again.

"She will meet me anytime" He spoke making the brothers glared at him.

"She won't"

"Oh she will.. Don't forget why I abducted her.. I haven't taken my revenge" Matteo smirked looking at raged Alex.

"We will talk with her first" Brian deadpanned, Luca came back from washroom glaring at Matteo, "Don't tell me my babysister was staying in the room as you".

"She is"

"Shut up Luca! Not now.." Alex massaged his temples fuming in rage.

There was a complete silence between them all glaring at each other but noone saying anything.

Lily's P.O.V

I groaned as my head hurts and my eyes opened looking around. I look up at ceiling and everything flashed back me getting shot, meeting my brothers and then h-he came back for me.

I can't let him take me again. I won't be able to survive this time. He will ruin me.

Fucking hell!!! I can't live my life in this constant fear.. Can't he just go and die somewhere.

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮!

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰..