Ch-50🖤[Too Late]

Andrew Russo P.O.V

I looked at the man lazily as he kept on speaking how he needed my support and everything.

I lighten the cigarette before raising my hand stopping him.

"You come here once again, and You won't go out alive" I threaten him before standing up straigtening my coat.

The fuck he wasted my time for. I went out walking towards the corridor where I left Lily.

That girl.
Fuck.
She is insanely different.

I shake my head before going there.
"Lily? Come out. It's me" I walked more looking around.

Where the fuck is she?
I am sure she won't try to leave from here. Because c'mon she was scared shitless when we entered.

I looked around trynna find the girl. Where the hell she went to?

Noone even comes this side that's the main reason why I left her here!

Dammit!

"Lily! Lily!!" I shouted a little pulling out my phone asking my men if they have seen her leaving the mansion.

Igor?

No. He can't...

But- Fuck It!

I dialled Igor's number calling him over and that bastard came over smirking in full mood.

"Where is She?"

He shrugged, "Who?"..

" Igor. Don't fuck with me. Where is Lily?" I gritted, my hands itching to kill the bastard in front of me.

"Oohh that Bitch, don't worry.. She has been sent to be trained for a client tomorrow" And I swear my blood boiled even listening to him.

"What the fuck you did? Dammit!" I grabbed his collar, my jaw clenched looking at his face.

"I guess I forgot to inform you.. That lil bitch need to be gone tomorrow. I got a client for her tomorrow. So I sent her to someone who can train her to be a little submissive" He smirked and I stiffen.

I know what we do to make a girl submissive. I know better then anyone. That's the harsh reality of our mafia.

Of me. Of my work.

"Where?"

"And why should I tell you?"

I smirked as I pulled my gun shooting him right in his leg, "Dear cousin, don't think I can't kill you. Just because my father had left some properry in your name till I turn 25,that doesn't mean you overpower me. You should be glad I'm greedy or you won't be alive till now by the things you have fucked up till now"..

His eyes widen as he kneeled grabbing his leg.

"And trust me, if something happens to Lily till I reach her. You won't be alive to see tomorrow's daylight"

"You can't kill me!"

"I will be glad to pop that bubble, dear cousin.. Just pray that she will be alright"

"Why do you care huh? Don't tell me you wanna fuck that body of hers so badly" He taunted and I crouched down to his level.

"Yeah I wanna fuck her. I know you do too.. But you won't be alive till then" I smirked before nodding the guards who came by now to put him in the basement for the time being.

"I am your cousin! Dammit! She is Alexander's sister! She is rival!"

"I know. That's why she will stay with me.. I have plans, cousin" I spat before walking towards the corridor.