Ch-69🖤[Fighting 2]

Within a second, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 aka Sandro entered the ring in his full glory with that cold murderous look.

As he looked up at me, his eyes widen and his jaw clenched.

I gave him a simple awkward smile and before I could consider what happened, I was on my stomach with Sandro arm around my neck in a firm hold.

I winced at the impact glaring at him, this is cheating...!

"What the fuck you are doing here?"

"I fought with Luca, and win.. They asked who wanna challenge Luca, someone raised my hand in public. So I ended up being here" I mumbled trying to pull myself up but his body weight on me wasn't helping much.

"Stupid Girl" He muttered and I did the same technique Luca taught me, I pushed my hips to the side a little and with the whole strength I pulled myself up out from his grip.

For a mommet, he looks surprised but again that cold look took over his face.

I sway my arm towards his stomach resdy to throw a punch which he dodged leisurly smirking at me.

Again, I tried to punch his face, where he grabbed my arm throwing me over the floor.

Arghhh!!

"Just one punch, pleaseee?" I showed my best puppy look and he sighed nodding.

I smiled before throwing a punch into his stomach making him stumble back in the process.

The screaming of people continued.

Am I getting fans?

"Now my turn" He chuckled making me nod, "Not too harsh" I glared at him making him roll his eyes.

He swayed his fist in the air and I closed my eyes tightly, if Luca's soft one was that painy.. I can't imagine what Sandro's soft one will be.

An impact met my face literally throwing me on the floor. Fuck...!

Wincing, I open my eyes with tears, a sensation pain feeling in my cheek. Same as Luca, Sandro was shocked too with his eyes side and mouth agape open.

"I-I didn't even use my strength" He muttered crouching next to me.

"Don't do this, people are watching" I said getting up. He got up with murder look in his eyes.

"Wanna be the Queen this year?"

"Huh?"

"The one who will beat the king will become the new king, in your case.. The Queen"

A smile crept my face and I nodded my head repeatedly.

"Let's end the match, hmm?" He smirked before he come forward and I step backward a little looking at him confused.

"Now, final move.. Widen your legs a little, and grab my forearm pulling it towards yourself and I will do the rest" He instructed.

Doing as he says, I grabbed his forearm pulling it towards myself and he did some kinda move where he was lying on his back and my knee on his stomach.

"Great, Now put your weight on my stomach and I'll tap out"

I did the same, and he tapped the floor three times. The whole crowd erupted into shouting and hootings and I stood up from my position removing the hairs from my face by the back of my hand.

The same old man came inside with the mike looking at me up and down, it took everything in me not to hide behind Sandro.

"Well, this little girl beat the unbeatable king.. And now owns the position of our New Queen for this year" He said smiling at me showing me that creepy look.