21🖤[Trouble in school]

This morning I woke up in Bruce's room. I don't know why they aren't letting me sleep alone. It has been a week since that chocolate incident and they all are taking turns for sleeping beside me.

And I am not complaining. I love to cuddle with them especially Alex and Sandro. They are too warm.

I cleaned myself putting the cream all over my scars which Brian gave me so that they can fade away and wore a white skirt matching it with baby pink hoodie.

Its cute!

Let's go for breakfast and then school. I started liking school since my brothers declared themselves as my brothers and warned everyone in the school not to mess with me.

Huh. Overprotective. I kinda liked it though I never gonna tell them that.

"Lily! Come down fast! We getting late! "

I ran downstairs grabbing my bag and phone.

"My breakfast!!!" I whined as Luca literally dragged me outside.

"I will buy you on the way" He scoffed as I wave bye to Alex and Brian making them chuckle and wave back.

We stopped on the way as Luca bought me sandwiches with hot coffee.

"We are going out today!" Bruce exclaimed almost making me drop my bite.

Huh.

"Where?"

"Don't speak while eating" Sandro growled making me roll my eyes.

Did I tell you he is rude sometimes!

"There is a gala of our mafia members. Its a gathering in which our inportant men gathered together once in a year to meet their leader that is Alexander and to discuss probleme if any."

I hmmed.

"Only Italian Mafia?"

"Yep. Its just like a party." Luca answered.

"Great.I guess. Do I have to go too?"

"Offcourse Lily, You are the Mafia Princess. Most of our men already know you and others will come to know about you tonight"

Ohkk.

As we reached school, I met with overly excited Rebecca as she hugged me and almost ate up Luca.

Eww.

But I kinda ship them both. Because they both are literally fuckbuddies. Maybe they end up together at the end.

"Let's go cutie!" She pulled my cheeks and dragged me to the class.

What's wrong with everyone dragging me around?

__________________

"Lily and Rebecca! Out of my class!" I heard that shithead professor screaming.

No need to shout dude. We aren't deaf!

I mumbled a little sorry as we went out of class controlling our laughter.

"We are going to the senior building!" She jumped.

"No! Sandro is there!" I whined.

"Oh C'mon he won't know. Just like last time" She wiggled her brows.

Damn she is such a troublemaker.

I rolled my eyes but eventually end up following her.

"But what are we doing here?"

"Well, I kinda got into some problem with a guy here" She smiled sheepishly

"And?"

"We have to get his phone as he had some pics of mine"