Ch-41🖤[Broken]

I locked the door before moving towards him looking at him in disbelief.

My hands shake but I immediately removed all the white powder stuff away from his table and grabbed the roll from his hand throwing it away in the bin.

"You just scold Blake for having drugs! What do you think you are doing right now?" I asked looking at him too shocked to believe that he was just going to inhale that stuff into his body.

"Lily.Please leave" He tried to be stern but I looked at his broken glance.

I sat down on his table facing him so I was exactly in front of his face, "What's wrong?"

He closed his eyes inhaling sharply placing his hand on his jaw before his eyes opened and that cold aura almoat made me shiver, "Leave right now"

"No!"

"What?" He looks shocked for a moment.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Lily. Out!"

"You won't hurt me. I trust you. No need to become that wattpad stern brother with me" I replied and his eyes soften for a second.

"Please Leave Lily.. You are not supposed to be seeing all this shit" He whispered rubbing his forehead.

"I have seen more shit then this my whole life" I replied grabbing his hand rubbing it. His knuckled were a little bloody so I grab the tissue beside me rubbing it softly.

"What happened?" I asked and he looked into my eyes before sighing.

"You won't leave, would you?" He asked and I shake my head in no.

"I caught Blake injecting drugs into him. And it was harmful one. I just lost control and killed the man who was giving him injections and in rage kinda punched Blake" He whispered looking down.

"And why were you taking drugs?" I asked putting emphasising on YOU.

"I don't know. It just felt right. I-I wanna clear my mind. It's a mess" He frustrated replied gripping my hand a little.

There was a complete silence for a moment, until he whispered, "My brothers hate me".

I furrowed my eyebrows tugging his hand, "They don't. Who told you this bullshit?"

He chuckled at my language as he pulled his chair a little closer to me holding both my hands.

"They think I don't care for him. They think I don't know what's going on in their life. But I do. I never showed it and maybe will never be able to. They are my baby brothers, I can fucking give my life for them" He chuckled sadly.

"I don't want them to hate me. I have done some things. Bad ones which I'm ashamed of. I-If they came to know about those, they will left me." A single tear rolled down his cheek and my heart broke at the sight.

"No matter what you have done Ares, they will never hate you" I tried to made him feel good but it all went in vain as he shaked his head.

"Blake is right. I never acted like his older brother. I missed his first football match he was so excited for. I missed all the important moments of both Blake and Grayson life's.

But I can't see him destroying his life like I just did years ago. I-I almost died overdosing myself. If Alexander won't be there, I would have been dead by now"

Being shocked was an understatement right now.

I got up hugging him tightly. He tense under my hold not hugging me back. So I pulled myself back.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥.