Introduction of Ning Wei

Ning Wei is a professional assassin in the 21st century. She was a seven-year-old kid who was swimming in a pool of her own family's blood. When the police arrived, shortly she was sent to an orphanage, there she met a guy about her age, they grew close and grew a bond of brother and sister. Things were going alright until she was taken away by some guys aka a secret agency. She was taught to be tough and tough means getting up at 4 o'clock every morning training everyday sit-ups, pull-ups, push-ups, etc, etc. And if they didn't do it, they had to tolerate excruciating pain like being burnt by hot coal, getting whipped with a barbed whip, trust me it can get worse.

Combat training, Enhance Intelligence, Extra Curriculum Activity Classes for instruments, music, dance and many more. They had to be perfect in everything so that they can disguise as anyone and be anyone. She was 16 when she ranked as the Eighth Major Colonel.

She was a person who depicted a rose with her beauty and as sharp as the thorns.

She was admired and praised for her intelligence and beauty. Thousands of men used to roam around her to get her attention.

Until that day came when everything messed up.