The Scheme

Mei pushed the door open.
* Bang*

What happened?, Mei.
Mrs Ling question while sipping on her cup of tea.

Mom....
Cried out Mei, she ran towards her mother and wept on her mother's lap.

W.. what happened? Honey, why are you crying?

Mei yelled," Mom, you have to avenge me. T..that bitch Xue, she ruined by image in front of father. I don't have any respect in this manor even the servants gossip behind my back.

[Xue, it's everytime her, everytime, that bitch has always been trouble for Mei. Looks like I have to do something. ]

I will do something about her, you don't have to worry about Xue, whereas think about the banquet.

Banquet?? Questioned Mei.

"You don't know."
*Sigh*
"O my poor girl, don't you know the emperor is holding a grand banquet after two days, where the princes of other kingdoms and all the sons of the emperor will be present there.
You should forget about Xue and leave her up to me, focus on the present and start preparing, as there might be someone who would want to marry you. *

"OK mother, don't worry about it, I am going to be the star of this banquet, mark my words. "

Mei turned around to get ready for the banquet in advance.

On the other hand, I also got the news of the grand banquet.
I knew my dear sister would definitely strike in this event.

I called one of my loyal servants named as Yin and spoke up
" Yin, let's go shopping "
We both headed towards the market.

In Mrs Ling's manor. (present)

" Rai" Spoke up Mrs Ling.
" Yes Miss"
"Rai, call the kitchen servant and bribe her with some money. Give her this packet and tell her to put it in Xue's food. "

Saying this, Mrs Ling handed a packet.

"Miss, what is this? "
" This is a strong drug, once consumed the person can't resist pleasure. "
" And yes, send a man to her manor at night after the work is done. "

" Yes Miss. "

They both grinned in agreement.
But they did not know I was no more the girl they knew. Let's see what happens.

In the market

"Miss Xue, what are we doing here? "
"Yin, we are here to prepare for the banquet. "
" But Miss, in the past you were never interested in these types of banquet"

* Snicker*
"Oh my dear Yin, people change and so did I. "
"I was sleeping in lies all these years, but now I have woken up, and I will seek revenge from everyone who hurt me. "
" Let's get a look at the cloth materials there. "
" But Miss, what will we do with them. Shouldn't we buy dresses instead? "
"Don't worry, I'll get a tailor to get this dress done.

I entered a tailor shop and described the tailor how to make my dress. Yin, on the other hand, had no idea of what was going on.

Yin questioned out of curiosity.
" Miss, will you give his Majesty any gift. "

"Of course we will, you don't have to worry about it."

On the way I bought some skin product and accessories. Thought Yin was confused, she knew her master was planning something.