Jealous like a jelly

I wasn't able to sleep the whole night yet had to head out to freshen up my mood.

I headed to the garden to spend some alone time to bump into someone. As I looked up, I saw it was the fourth prince.
[The fourth prince is known for his intelligence and swordsmanship.]

I backed up and bowed down to show respect. He asked me
"Miss, are you hurt?? "
I replied
"No my prince, I didn't get hurt, thank you for your concern."
" No prob ----

Suddenly, someone shoved me aside and started a conversation with the fourth prince.

In my amazement, it was the princess of Chu kingdom. Her name was Cia, she is known as the beauty of the kingdom. In my astonishment, the rumours weren't a lie.

I interrupted them
"Uhm.. Hmm.. Uh.. Excuse my rude behaviour, your highness, but I have to go for now. Please excuse me. "

He spoke up in a polite way.
"Miss Xue, It might be a little weird to ask you, but can I see you again and treat you a meal sometimes to express me apology. "

"N.. No, there is no, no need for that at all, your highness. It was purely my fault for bumping into you earlier. "

"But I insist. And if you don't want to go with me, feel free to say, so I won't bother you again. "

" Your highness, I never meant it that way, it's just I don't deserve your royalty's time. "

"You either go without with me or you disrespect me"

"Fine your highness. But I am only free today. "

"And when is it?? "

"Probably now. But I don't want to take you away from the princess's presence. "

"It's fine, she will manage. I will send some of my maids to take care of her."

"If that's fine with you, your highness. Please lead the way."

We chatted and walked away, completely forgetting the princess Cia.
Poor girl.

As we walked away, we chatted about our interests to find a lot in common. As we reached the bamboo forest, we played chess, but got tied every single time. We talked for hours as he insisted on walking me home. As we reached our manor, I spoke up.

" Thank you for walking me home today. "

"It was nothing. "
" But I have to say I enjoyed the time I spent with you today. "

Saying this, he tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled at me. I felt his gave as soft as a feather. I blushed. And excused my self before parting ways.
I entered my room to find Zhao glaring at me. He spoke up in a stern voice.
" Did you have fun with the fourth prince? "

I was shocked at his expression, he had never spoken to me like that before. When it struck my mind that he was jealous. I teased him a little.
"Why are you jealous, darling?? "

"Me, jealous, funny, cause if I want, there will be a line of girls wanting to stay with me. "

I pushed him on the bed and pounced on him.
"You really think I'd let you go out with other girls when you are my man. "

He was stunned
"W.. What did you just say? 'Your man'."

"Yes, so what?
You became my man from the day I kissed you. "

He flipped me and came close to me and spoke up.
"I didn't know you liked me that much, my dear, but if so, then from today I'll consider you as my wife. "

"W.. Wife, but we aren't legally married."

"So what, to me, you are only mine and mine only, because I love you a lot."

I blushed as I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back. As we separated I saw him in his eyes to realise how beautiful they were, it was a greyish-blue colour which looked really beautiful, resembling the moon stone. He carried me in his arms and jumped from the window.

"Are you crazy?? "
"Do you trust me, hun. Then close your eyes and hold me tight. "

As I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful sight in the city. I was stunned as he put me down.

He spoke up near my ear
" Do you like it, my dear"

"I.. It's beautiful. "

"Not as beautiful as you"

He spoke up and exclaimed.
"You want wine? "

We sat down as we enjoyed the wine, I was a little drunk but was in a conscious state.
I turned around and looked at him, he was staring at me in a gentle way.
I never thought I would see this side of his. The wind brushed my cheeks as the cherry tree near the roof started to shower its beautiful flowers. I was in a gaze. He closed in and caught a flower getting blown away by the wind.

As he gently tucked it in my hair. I blushed as he said.

" You look beautiful, my love"

I asked him
"Are you sincere about it? "

"More than anything. "
"I love you a lot. And hope you will too."

I replied
"I can't hide or suppress my feelings anymore. I love you too, Zhao. "

The night ended as we kissed under the moonlight. As I dozed off on his shoulder.