Dream

I couldn't open my eyes and the only thing I heard was a voice. I felt like I was floating on water as someone held me by my face and whispered in the ear.

"You have to go back. It's your destiny. Use my identity as yours. You are me.And don't worry no one will remember anything except you and me."
Someone kissed me on my forehead gently as the voice faded away.

I woke up as I gasped for air. I looked at my surroundings to see it's my old room. Ying walked in and said.

"Miss, you haven't got ready yet?? "

"Ready?"

"Miss, today is your wedding. You have to hurry up."

My wedding?? It looked like I came back to time the same day. I remembered those words and straight headed out for the cottage at the village outskirts. I burst open the door.

"Mrs.Yang!!"

"I know Xue. I also had a dream about my daughter. Don't worry."

I was relieved. Mrs. Yang got up from her chair. And came forward towards me. She hugged me and said.

"Wish you a happy married life"

"Thank you. Ma"
She teared up hearing the word Ma from my mouth. I cried in her arms as it was the first time I ever felt the warth of home after centuries. She sniffled as she said.

"It's time for you to go. You have a wedding to attend."

I ran to my manor and got dressed up. I went straight towards my fathers chamber as he looked surprised. He said.

"Why are you here??"

"Can I not visit my own father?"

"You can, it's just that I thought you despised me."

"Well I don't. And for the question you asked earlier, would you like to drop me off at the wedding."

He came towards me as I hugged him. He apologised to me for all his wrongdoing and took my hand and headed towards the wedding hall.

Zhao was waiting for me at the exact same place as we got married. I paid my respect to the elders and headed towards the An Chuang. I was sitting on the bed as he came in. He closed the door behind me and looked at me. He lifted my veil as he kissed me on my forehead. He bowed down and promised me that I will be his one and only love and whatever I wish for will be his command. I looked at his eyes gleaming like stars. I pounced on him and kissed him on his lips. As our passionate night began. It soon began to rain and the last thing I remembered was the smell of the calming incense.

I soon started my own family as after two years I was blessed with twins. I still train them to be strong and am living a happy life.
My parents got back together as my sister found the true love of a mother. Mei recently married into a merchant's family and is in great health. Ms. Lang committed suicide as she couldn't take the load of staying at a prison.

God took everything away from me to give my one thing that is the most precious thing in my life. Which was a family. Even though it was tough for me, the one thing I learnt in my life was that to never give up and walk on the right path to reach our ultimate goal or destination.