Time Flies As The Day of Banquet Arrived

It has passed a few weeks since Zhao and I have been secretly meeting each other. We have progressed a lot and have often visited different places.

It was the day of banquet. I was prepared for it and was heading out when I thought I was missing something. I went towards my drawer to take out a beautiful hair pin given by Zhao.

As I reached the banquet I paid my respect to The Emperor, The Empresses And The Empresses Dowgar.
I sat down near my father as the banquet started.
The group of dancers and musicians made it really lively and beautiful there.

Before knowing, it was the gifting and talent ceremony.

My sister stood up and spoke up.
"Your majesty, I have prepared a gift for you. "

"Very well. Then please present it in front of me. "

"Yes, your majesty. But I have a request. "

"What is it? "

"Your majesty, I want my sister to play the zither as I dance. "

"Very well. Xue, why don't you join your sister"

Well, I knew the bitch came up with an idea when she entered the room. It was not a bad idea though, embarrassing yourself in front of everybody, ruining the name of the Yang family and disrespecting the Emperor himself. Not bad.

I sat in front of the zither and started playing it. My sister was shocked to see that I even knew how to play the zither. She began to gracefully dance. I played along with her until I changed the rhythm. Everyone was stunned with the melody. And on the other hand, the change of rhythm caused Mei to stumble and fall down due to speeding up.

Everyone in the hall laughed at her as the Emperor and the Empress Dowgar praised my talent.
My sister was humiliated in front of everyone. When, I spotted the fourth prince. He winked at me and just smiled.
At the end of the banquet, fourth prince cornered me and asked me

"Ms. Xue, are you free tonight? "

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I am busy tonight. "

"It's fine. By the way, you played the zither beautifully and not to mention you look beautiful. "

I had to refuse him after I loved Zhao, I turned around to bump into a hard figure. I was shocked to see it was the 9th prince he is known as the prince regent known as a legend among soldiers, a cold-blooded idol who killed more than a million people and captured the biggest kingdoms like the Chu kingdom and Lai kingdom.

He looked furious. I hurried and bowed as he asked
" What's your relationship with the 4th prince?? "

"Huh.. Uh.. Mm, I don't understand what you want to say, your highness. "

He leaned in and spoke in a stern and deep voice.
"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!. "

Saying this, he passed by me.
I was so confused like WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS GUY.
Urgh God, his attitude really pissed me like he is no one to me so why should I care for him.

I went back. I spotted an envelope on my table. I opened it I find out a letter from "Black Cobra", it was stating something about mother. I was astonished. The Black Cobra is an army of warriors for the northern tribe.

But what did it have to do with my mom. Who is my mom?

I read the letter

Dear Xue.
You must be shocked by this letter.
You don't know me, but I do, from the day you were born. Not only from this life, but from your previous life too.
It might all sound confusing to you, but I am your mother. I was not dead. But was a plot to kill. But they failed.
You might have a lot of questions, but it's still not safe for us to meet. Do wait patiently for my next letter.

Your loving Mom.

WHAT ON THE WORLD WAS HAPPENING!!

WHO IS MY MOM?

AND SHE IS ALIVE?!!?

HOW DID SHE KNOW I HAVE REINCARNATED??

GOD!!! Urgh

Dammit. I stubbed my toe. I stubbed my toe. Holy fuck.

I was so done with life. I just went to sleep, as I didn't give a fuck anymore.