2

-Chapter 2-
                                                        -The Reunion-

I tapped my fingers against the balcony railing anxiously. I haven't seen Master Kenobi and Anakin for about ten whole years.

I still remember Obi Wan's braid, and bright eyes, and Anakin's cute little face and soft hair. But who knows how much they've changed.

They could be arrogant- or cruel.. but that's truly impossible for a Jedi. Padme was still her confident self, it was radiating off of her. I could as well tell how very excited Jar Jar was.

Jar Jar, ever since the news, wouldn't be quiet about the time Obi Wan's old master saved him, or the events in pod-racing.

Jar Jar looked at the time and rushed over to the elevator door. It opened precisely once he got there.

"Obi.. Ani!!" He said happily. "It is so great-sa to see you-da again!" He said with excitement in his voice. First he hugged a handsome, bearded man, then a handsome young boy.

"Senator Padme- Y/n! Looki looki! Misa Paulo's here!" Jar jar said with happiness imbedded in his voice. I giggled at Jar Jar and walked over to the Jedi.

"It is a great pleasure to see you again M'lady, and you as well Y/n," Obi Wan said as kissed the top of Padme's hand.. and mine as well.

"It has been far to long Master Kenobi." She said smiling wide. Padme then shifted her gaze behind Obi Wan, and saw him, Anakin Skywalker.

"Ani? My goodness you've grown." She said with a hint of joy in her voice. I peered over at Obi Wan, who was already smiling at me.

I smiled back quickly, and turned my head back to Anakin. "So have you.. more beautiful I mean." He said. I cracked a small smile on my face and turned my head to let out a quiet chuckle that only Obi Wan, who was next to me could here.

Obi Wan was clearly annoyed with Anakin. He looked over at you, then Padme, then Anakin, but turned his gaze into a frustrated one when his eyes landed on Anakin.

"Well for a Senator.. I mean." Anakin said swiftly. Padme had a wide smirk on her face. She let out a soft laugh. She turned her head to the side, then confused to talk.

"And you'll always be that little boy I met on Tatooine." She said as she turned around and walked towards the large set of believer couches.

"Our presence here will be invisible, m'lady, I can assure you." Obi Wan said shortly, as he started following Padme.

"Master Kenobi, I am Captain Typho, the lead of Security for Senator Amidala." He said with a smile and he walked behind the navy blue couches.

"Queen Jamilia has been informed of your assignments." He said once again. The Jedi nodded swiftly, then turned to the rest of us who were seated on the couch.

"I am grateful your here Master Kenobi, the situation is for more serious then the Senator will admit." Captain Typho admitted.

"I don't need more security— I need answers." Padme begun. "I wanna know whose trying to kill me." She said seriously.

"We are here to protect you Senator, not to start a investigation." Master Kenobi said as he looked at me and Padme both.

"We will find out whose trying to kill  you, Padme." Anakin said grimly. I sat up and had a small smile on my face,  it when I saw the uncertainty in Master Kenobi's eyes— I shrunk back down again.

Obi Wan then turned towards Anakin, with that same scowl on his face, when Anakin told Padme she was pretty.

We will not exceed our mandate my young padawan." Obi wan said in his deep voice.

"I meant it in the interest of protecting her, Master." Anakin recovered. I looked back and fourth between the two.

"We will not go over this exercise again Anakin." Obi wan said in a calm— yet agitated voice. "And you will pay attention to my lead."

"Why." Anakin said sternly.

"What?" Obi Wan said with the same amount of attitude.

"Why else do you think we aware assigned to her, not to find the killer?" Anakin said hastily.

"We will do exactly as the council has instructed." Obi Wan scolded. "And you will learn your place my young padawan.

"Perhaps, with merely your presence, the mystery surrounding the attack will be revealed." Padme softly. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to retire." Padme said followed by one of the maids.

I got up and followed Jar Jar over to the two Jedi. "Misa bussen with excitement to see yousa again." Jar Jar said happily. I chuckled and looked over at Anakin who didn't return the happiness.

"She hardly even recognized me.." Anakin mumbled. "I've thought about her every day since we've parted.!" He said sadly.

I frowned. "Well she's happy, happier then I've seen her in a long time." I said with a small smile. Anakin nodded.

Obi Wan then walked over and stood by me. "Your focusing on the negative.." Obi Wan said to Anakin. "She was pleased to see us." He said once again.

Anakin nodded. "Now let's check the security." Obi Wan said as he walked towards the security room. Anakin nodded and followed him.