21

Chapter 21
                                                              The girl

We continued walking down the busy streets of the city. Leia and Obi Wan would have the occasional banter, but I just couldn't get my kind of off Obi Wan.

His eyes still had the gorgeous gleam they always do, and his lips still as red as ever. His hair mostly stayed the same, expect for the dash of ruggedness and a more chiseled beard.

He still had his same old personality, which I loved. He was tall, taller then me at least, and seemed much older and wise then before— if that were possible.

There many bounty hunters out, looking for Obi Wan. After I saw the little hologram that had a picture of Obi Wan, I knew immediately. I tried keeping Leia's eyes of it, which ended up working.

Obi Wan then lead us into a small alley. He walked down slowly, and took a short turn, which was stopped by a man holding the hologram in his hand.

Obi Wan threw a quick punch to the man's chin, making him grunt and fall back. He then plummeted to the ground in a quick movement.

I looked over at Obi Wan shocked, he shrugged at me then locked eyes with Leia, who seemed more shocked then me.

"Who was.." She began. Her eyes clenching the sides of her small poncho.

"A bounty hunter." I finished clenching her shoulder. Leia looked suspicious and slowly nodded. She looked up at me, and I softly smiled down at her. She looked at Obi Wan, who had a straight face, which made her smile leave.

"We'll stay here for now." Obi Wan said peeling down the corner of the alley. I leaned back against the wall, watching as Leia pulled out a small droid.

"No noise from that." Obi Wan directed as he pointed to the little thing.

"Her names Lola.. and she won't make any. She's hurt." Leia said sadly as she laced her thumb over the droids head.

"Good." Obi Wan said quickly. My eyes jolted up at him. He locked eyes with me and sighed as he kneeled down next to her.

"What happened to her anyways?" He asked. I sat down next to Obi Wan and took the little droid from her hands and examined it.

"She was ripped to pieces my kidnappers." She said staring at the droid. "She'll be alright, though, she's strong." She said smiling weakly.

Obi Wan sighed and looked down at my hands, then back at Leia. "I let your parents know your safe. You'll be in the palace back to normal, by nightfall." He said softly sitting on a small next to me and Leia.

"Normal, great." She mumbled.

"Now whose hiding something, Princess." Obi Wan said with a small smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the wall behind me.

"You don't have to call me that, I'm just Leia." She said with a smile. I giggled slightly, but was cut of my the sound of beeping.

I shot a look at Obi Wan and stood up with him. "Stay here." I said to her as we both walked over to the beeping sound.

Obi Wan kneeled down next to the man, trying to shut of the hologram of him. "What's that..?" Leia asked stepping back from us.

"Why is there a picture of you." She asked again creasing her eyebrow. She stepped further back from us again. "You did lie."

"Leia.."

"That's what you were hiding. You the reason I'm here. They to me to get to you." She said wearily. I shook my head.

"Leia.." Obi Wan trailed.

"Did my father even send you too?" She asked.

"Of course he did." I responded.

"How do I know your not the real kidnapper?"

"You have to trust us!" Obi Wan shouted.

"You aren't even a real Jedi!" She said clenching her fists.

"Your father is a very old friend of ours!" Obi Wan tries convincing her, but she wouldn't budge.

"I don't believe you." She said angrily.

"Leia, please." I said with comforting eyes.

She then turned around and ran. We tried shouting after, but she kept going. Obi Wan ran, and I followed.

She ran last so many different creatures, her eyes filled with fear. I tried grabbing her multiple times— yet she was so small it was hard to reach her.

Obi Wan then grabbed my hand, which made my body freeze, but then began pulling me along with him. He ran fast, faster then I've seen him run.

Leia then went up a small set of stairs, and was now on the roof of a flat building. I ran up the stairs and jumped across small spaces in the roof along Obi Wan.

But then we were shot at. Obi Wan stood in front of me and shot back at the creature. "Get her!" He screamed. I nodded and ran towards her.

I tried gripping on to her robe, but she turned her head at me, and ran even faster towards the edge. I heard a grunt from the roof next to us, then felt Obi Wan presence behind me.

"Leia!" I shouted as she fell, and gripped on to a small wire in between the two buildings. "Ben! Y/n! Help!" She screamed as she tried gripping tighter to the rope.

I looked at Obi Wan knowingly. "Y/n.. I haven't used the force in eight ears! I can't do it!" He said. I sighed and gripped the sides of his face.

"You've done it before, you can do it again— I believe in you Obi Wan." I said loading my grip. He looked into my eyes and nodded.

He turned to Leia, stuck his hand out and bender his fingers. Leia fell. He caught her— with the force of course. She slowly landed on the ground, I looked over at Obi Wan and nudged him before getting up.

"You still got it." I said with a wink.