5

Chapter 5
                                                            The Younglings

"Reach out.." We could here Master Yoda said as we approached his classroom. "Sense the force around you." He said once again.

"Use your feelings you must." He said to a large group of younglings. Each of them with their own mini lightsabers, deflecting each laser being shot at them.

Yoda clapped his hands together, grabbing the attention of the class. They took off their mint helmets and stared at me and Obi Wan like we were Tan Tans on Tattooine.

"Younglings.. Younglings.." Master Yoda said once again. They all looked at him confused.  "Visitors we have." He said. They instantly knew who Obi Wan was, but no clue about me.

Obi Wan bowed his head to the Younglings as they chanted together. "Hello Master Obi Wan." Some of them with there different languages.

"Hello." Obi Wan said in his happy voice. He then turned his attention towards Master Yoda. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Master."

"What help can I be, Obi Wan.?" He asked in his coarse frog voice.

"I'm looking for a planet described to me by a old friend." He began. "I trust him, but the systems don't show on the archive maps."

"Hmm. Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has.." Everyone in the class, including you— and excluding Obi Wan chuckled. "How embarrassing, how embarrassing."

"Gather around the map, clear your minds." Yoda said to the younglings. They all hurried around Obi Wan and me, and stared up into the hologram.

"Find Obi Wan's missing planet we will." Yoda said. Obi Wan started walking a cross the room and pointed to a clearing in the map.

"It's ought to be here.. but it isn't." He said confused. I looked around at all the kids faces. Some distracted- some focused.

"Gravity is pulling all stars in the area towards this spot." Obi wan out his pointer finger down and crossed his arms in his robe.

"Hmm.. gravity's silhouette remains, but the stars and the planets, disappeared they have. How can this be?" Yoda asked the younglings. Silence.

"Hmm? A thought?" He asked again. "Anyone?" He asked again.

"Master..?" A little boy in the corner of the room asked. Everyone jolted there heads towards him.

"Because someone erased it from the archive memory." He said. Obi wan chuckled, and I patted his shoulder.

Yoda chuckled, "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." He said happily. "The padawan is right." Yoda said. I sighed of relief. "Go to the center of gravities pull, and there you will find your missing planet."

Once the adults walked away, Yoda clicked his tongue. "Hmm.. erased from the archives it must have been." He mumbled.

"But Master Yoda, who could empty information from the archives?" I asked curiously. "That's impossible isn't it?" I asked again.

"Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is." Master Yoda croaked. "Only a Jedi could have erased those files. But who and why.. harder to answer." He said.

"Mediate on this I will." Yoda said again before he returned to his class. Me and Obi Wan headed out the door, both confused and staring at each other.