28

Chapter 28
                                                           The save

I heard footsteps run towards me, and then he came into view. "Obi Wan..?" I said astonished. He smiled brightly and unlocked me from the device. I stared at him, like he was a miracle.

"Your alive..?" I asked quietly. H me turned to me a chuckled. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked with a smile. I chuckled and hugged him.

He hugged me back with the same emotions in him, relief. "Come, we have to get you home." He said to Leia.

He grabbed me and Leias hand and pulled us out of the room. I held onto Obi Wans hand tightly as we ran through the halls.

Leia hid under a large cloak Obi Wan was wearing, it luckily worked- until the same blasted inquisitor came our way. "Traitor!" She shouted.

"A man, a women and a child! That's who you betray us for?!" She yelled. Tala shook her head. "This is never who I was!" She shouted back as we hopped onto the ship.

-

Leia stared blankly at the ground. I looked at her, and out an arm around her shoulder. She sighed and leaned her head on me.

I smiled and looked over at Obi Wan, who was seated on the other side of Leia. I looked down, and saw Leia reach for Obi Wans hand. I smiled softly as Obi Wan grabbed her small hand, and held it in hers.

Obi Wan stared at her sweetly, then made eye contact with me- and smiled. I smiled back.

Leia leaned closer onto me and closed her eyes, her hand still in Obi Wans. I felt her body move slightly with each slow breath she took, and her soft hair against my arm.

-

Tala took Leia too a more comfortable spot on the ship once she had fallen into a deep sleep. I followed her into the room and helped place her down on the small bed.

"Y'know," Tala whispered to me, "He missed you. He couldn't stop talking about you, and how he needed to save you." She said with a grin.

I felt my cheeks go hot. "Really..?" I asked softly. She chuckled and nodded. "You should go talk to him. I can tell you two adore each other, just by the stories you've told me- and the looks you share." She said with a grin.

"I agree." Leia said sleepily from the small bed. I looked down at her surprised. "Your awake?!" I asked. She giggled and rolled over on the bed, swiftly falling asleep.

I smiled at the sight then peeked out the door to see Obi Wan fiddling with a broken droid. I smiled at the sight and turned back around to see Tala tidying up the room, so I left.

I headed over towards Obi Wan who peered up and me and quickly smiled. I sat down beside him and turned my head at the droid.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked down at the droid and chuckled. "Trying to pass time by." He replied. "Is Leia asleep?" She asked.

"I'm not so sure anymore." I said with a grin. He had a confused gaze on his face. "Well she- never mind." I said with a grin.

He chuckled and nodded. "I really appreciate you." He said turning to me. I turned my head. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ever since our first mission together.. you've helped me have encouragement, and pride." He said tenderly.

I smiled and fiddled with my hands. "You definitely helped me on this mission- Leia would've hated me without you." He said jokingly.

I chuckled and felt my cheeks go hot. "Anything for you." I said with a soft smile. He examined my face then sighed.

"Your troubling me, Y/n." He said weakly. I creased my eyebrows. "How so?" I asked placing my hand onto top of his.

"When I left you.. about eight years ago.. I have to admit.. I was in love with you." He said sweetly. My stomach erupted in emotions.

He gulped and fiddled with the end of his robe. "And I think I still am." He continued. I blinked, adjusting to the comment he just made.

"You.. are?" I asked astonished. He awkwardly nodded. I smiled sweetly, and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

He smiled, and kissed me back, our lips aching for each others touch after all these years. His hand rested on my hip, and then other wrapped around my back. His body was warm, unlike usual.

His lips were soft, and so were mine.

Our lips moved together and apart in a constant rhythm. I released together a breath, but my face just flushed red as I saw his smiling one.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. "I love you.. so much. More then a million stars in our galaxy." He said with a grin.

"I love you too.. Obi Wan." I replied pushing back his bangs.

A/n

I've never done a authors note at the end of a chapter- but yea. I'm sort of happy with how this turned out. I feel like this chapter was rushed but I loved the kissing scene. There will be more in the future now that their feelings have been 'released'.

I love you all so much and appreciate you reading this story. And, no, this is not the last chapter don't worry.

I love you all <3

-honeybelz