6.

I decided to walk to the playground, bored of watching the same show in my living room. Once I was at the playground, I saw Boris there. Alone. I sat next to him, saying nothing as I wrapped my arms around him. We kissed, of course. But our kissing was interrupted by her voice. He must have told her to meet him here. "Boris?! What are you doing with that queer?" I froze, Boris looking over at her. "..nothing, kotku, promise." He got up, pulling me up with him and walked over to her, pulling her into a kiss. She was having none of it. "No! You are queer too, yes?" Her words were like venom. to Boris. To me. "Nyet, kotku! It was ..ehh.. brotherly kiss! Brotherly." I could tell she didnt believe him. "Boris, you are świnia! A pig." What? I always expected her to be bitchy, but not this bitchy. I didnt know what to do, so I just stood and watched. Completely shocked. After she left, and it was clear that they had broken up, I tried to say it again. I love you. I couldn't, I tried so hard too. But I couldnt. He told me he knew what I was trying to say, wrapping his arm around me and taking me back to his house. We sat on his bed, drinking and talking. He apologized for everything he had said and done, and admitted the things he did were to make me jealous. Of course I would never tell him that it had worked.

Then it came to that night. My father has just died, and Xandra would put me in a home soon if I didnt leave. "Please, Boris. You have to come with me!" I was begging at this point, on the verge of tears. "I cant, Potter! I need more time." Time? Time for what? I had to go, I didnt have time. "Please." I said one more time as the cab stopped in front of my house. He kissed me for one final time, frowning. "I love you." He'd finally said it. Of course I couldnt say it back, I wasn't ready. Instead I just nodded, kissing him back before I got in the cab.(sorry for yet another short chapter, I'll try to get 7 out today as well)