7.

It'd been around 8 years since I'd last seen Boris. I regretted not saying it back. A simple I love you too might have convinced him to come with me. That's wasnt the point right now. I needed more. Yes, I know, It's bad that I was still addicted all those years. I walk into this bar that apparently has a girl that sells. The first thing I notice is this man dressed in all black, sitting in the corner. Though he reminds me of Boris, I pay no mind to him. I walk up to the bartender. A good friend of mine told me to ask for her, but I find out it's not that simple. "Nevermind." I say when the bartender asks for her 'second name'. What the fuck is her second name? for fucks sake! I walk out, slamming the bar door behind me. Where am I supposed to go now? My thoughts are interrupted by a voice behind me, yelling that name. That name. 'Potter'. I turn around, seeing the same man from the bar. "Boris?!" I'm absolutely shocked, my mouth slightly agape. I run over to him, hugging him. It feels like it's been too long for a kiss. Hes shorter than me now, which I smile at the thought of. "Its been too long, potter." I nod, pulling away from his grip. "It has, Boris." He takes me back into the bar, sitting us down and ordering food. "They serve food?" "Da, for right people." I laugh at that, pouring us both another shot from the already half empty bottle of vodka. Around 5 minutes later I decide to say something. "Why didnt you come..?" "Potter, I was going to, promise. I got caught up in everything and never had chance to leave." I nod. I understand, I really do. He changes the topic rather quickly "Am so happy we meet again, potter!" "Me too, Darling." Shit! You just fucked everything up, Theo. But to my surprise, Boris smiles and takes my hand in his, kissing it. I smile back, getting up and pulling him up aswell. "Let's get out of here, yeah?". Boris says he has a driver that would take us to his place, but I decline. Hobie's is only around a block away. Once we get there, Boris says hello to Hobie and starts to walk to my room, when hes interrupted by the barking of Popper running towards him. It's funny to watch the fucker run, so old and slow. "Popchyk!" Boris drops to the floor, letting Popper climb into his lap and jump all over him. "He remembers me, Potter!" He laughs, petting him. "Am so surprised hes still alive!" "Me too, Boris". After he's done with Popper, he gets up and walks to my room, closing and locking the door behind us. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a kiss. I kiss back of course, smiling. It had definitely been too long since he kissed me. I missed his kisses. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling away from the kiss. Not much happened that night, just laying in bed and catching up, mostly.

which was of course, I love you. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara