𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍...𝙴𝚠...

TW// cussing, eating disorder, making yourself puke

I think that's it but please tell me if I missed any

HEY! If the part where the character is making their self puke triggers you badly, when you get to the '⚠️' then skip to the next '⚠️' and there will be a short recap on what happened. Say safe, loves <3

Y/N's POV
Time skip like 20 minutes

"Hey, Y/N!" I heard Clay call from the kitchen. "Yeah?" I yelled back. He came jogging into the living room doorway. "That Maizey lady at the orphanage told me that you haven't ate yet today. What do you like? I'll go make you something!" He said.

My body froze. I didn't know what to say. I pulled my over-sized hoodie sleeves over my hands and wrapped my arms around myself.

"I'm uhm...not...hungry. Thanks anyways." I said. I didn't dare make eye contact with anyone in fear that they would be able to tell I was lying by the look in my eyes. "Oh...are you sure? Maizey said you didn't eat yesterday either..." Clay said.

"Mhm! I'm good! I have little spells sometimes where I don't have an appetite for a few days to a week." I lied. "O-Ok...uhm..." Clay paused like he didn't know what to say. "Can I at least get you some crackers? So you'll have a little something in your stomach?" He asked. "U-Uhm...o-ok...I guess..."

God, I'm such a bad liar. They all probably see straight through my lies.

"Great! I'll go get that..." Clay said. He sounded worried. I don't like when people worry for me.

It was dead silent until Clay came back.

"Here you go! I hope you like Ritz?" He said. "I do, thanks." I said. He nodded and sat back down on the couch. I opened the mini pact of Ritz crackers and picked up the top one. I looked at it for a second before taking a bite from it as to not raise anymore suspicion.

I ate about half of the pack before I folded it down and twisted the brown plastic wrapping so they wouldn't go stale.

"Can someone show me to my room? If I have one?" I said. "Of course you have one! I'll take you there." Clay said.

He took me upstairs and opened up the door to reveal a medium sized room with minty green walls, white trimming, and dark wooden floors. It also had its own bathroom. It was really nice. Or, to me it was nice. To any other human it was probably bland.

"It's nice..! Thanks." I said. "No problem. I'll leave you be now." Clay said. He went to close the door before pausing. "Y/N..." He said. "Hm?" I replied. "Are...Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah! Never been better!" I lied. Clay nodded. "You can always talk to us if you need to." He said. "I will, thanks." I smiled. He returned the smile, and left.

As soon as then door closed, I dropped my bag and pig plush and went over to the rooms private bathroom and locked the door. Even the bathroom was nice as shit! Marble sink, white tile floors, a nice big shower, identical minty green walls with white trim, and dark wooden cabinets that matched the bedroom floor.

Damn. That's a nice bathroom.

⚠️

But that's not what I'm focusing on right now. What I'm focusing on is getting these crackers out of me.

I knelt down in front of the toilet and without any hesitation, stuck two fingers down my throat so I'd puke. After heaving for a few seconds, the crackers and stomach acid was dumped into the toilet. I wiped off my mouth and flushed the toilet.

⚠️
(Recap: Y/N made their self puke.)

I splashed some cold water in my face and then left the bathroom to change my clothes since a bit of puke got on them.

Words: 666
_