𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜!

TW// talk of eating disorder, bullying, slurs (censored), assault, mocking someone for having an ED, mocking someone for self harm, James in general, talk of ED and self harm

I think that's it but tell me if there's more

Y/N's POV

Clay drove us to a nearby park. I recognized this park. Mom used to bring me here. I miss her.

"Y/N? You ok?" Clay asked. "Hm?" I replied. "You look upset." "Oh, yeah, I'm ok." I smiled. Clay looked over at George who was in the passenger seat. "I'm fine, guys! Seriously!" I said. "Now let's go."

We got out of the van and started to walk down the broken concrete path. I spotted the purple Crape Myrtle tree that my mom and I always enjoyed sitting at.

"Hey, is it alright if I walk around on my own?" I asked Clay. "Of course! I don't see why not." Clay smiled. "Thanks!"

I walked a bit faster on my crutches and went ahead of them. I went over to the tree and sat down with my back against its thin trunk and laid my crutches down beside of me. I sat there letting old, happy memories play through my head for a while.

I heard laughing coming from where Clay, George, and the others were. I looked over to see Tommy being held down by Wilbur while Toby tickled Tommy. I smiled. I wish I had friends like that.

I then heard someone yell my name.

Ranboo's POV

"Hey, is it alright if I walk around on my own?" Y/N asked. "Of course! I don't see why not." Dream replied. "Thanks!"

Y/N hurried along ahead of us and cut off of the path and headed towards a tree in the distance.

"Y/N is such a great kid, but..." Nikki paused. "But?" Dream questioned. "...but I'm not the only one that doesn't believe them when they say they're just not hungry...right?" She asked.

We all went quiet.

"No...you're not the only one." I sighed.

We sat down at some picnic tables where the swing sets were.

"Hey, Tommy!" Wilbur said, dragging out the 'y'. "What now, William?" Tommy said. Wilbur grabbed Tommy and held him down. "Tickle him, Tubbo!" Wilbur laughed. Tubbo did just that, and started to tickle Tommy.

Tommy was kicking at Tubbo trying to make him stop while all of us (including Tommy) were laughing our asses off.

We stopped when we heard a young-ish voice yell something.

"Hey, Y/N!"

We looked over to see a boy jogging over to Y/N.

"Oh, who's that? Does Y/N have a friend?" I asked. "Fuck. No, that's definitely not their friend." Dream said as he stood up. "What do you mean? Who is that?" Nikki asked. "That the kid that bullies Y/N." George answered.

"Oh! Should we intervene?" Phil asked. "Not yet. I'm watching them. I'll go over there if something happens." Dream said.

We could faintly hear what the boy was saying to Y/N. It was godawful. I was ready to beat a minors ass in the very moment. He was getting all up in Y/N's face and being a huge dick. I could tell Y/N was on the verge of tears.

"Fuck this. I'm going over there." I said. I got up, and began to walk over to the two.

Y/N's POV
(Right before it switched to Ranboo)

"Hey, Y/N!" The familiar voice yelled. "Shit." I said to myself as I realized who this voice belonged to. James.

I looked up to see him jogging over to me. I also noticed everyone was looking at us.

"Why do you want, James?" I sighed. "Can I not say hi to you?" James acted hurt. "No, you can't. Please go away." I said.

"How're those f@gs treating you? Are they turning you gay too?" James asked. "Don't call them that!" I started to raise my voice at him. "They are amazing and they don't deserve to be called your petty little slurs!" I said.

He then looked down at my doodled-on cast.

"Wow. Such artistic abilities you've got!" He said. "The lady's at the orphanage aren't gonna like the fact that you drew on your cast when you get sent back." "I don't care what they think. It's my cast." I said. "Your cast that they paid for. You're destroying something they spent their money on! Shame on you!"

"Fuckin hell, James!" I dryly laughed. "You never know when to shut your goddamn mouth, do you?" I asked. "I speak when I want to speak. Your crippled ass can't prevent me from doing shit."

James started to get all up in my face. It was pissing me off, but I was also getting upset and trying to not cry.

"I-I'm not...a cripple." My voice shook as I looked down at my lap. I felt like I would start crying if I actually looked at him anymore.

"How's your little food disorder going? Still not eating for attention?" James cooed. "I'm not doing it for...attention." I said. "Hm. Yeah." James seemed unimpressed.

"How's Fruit Ninja?" He asked. "Fruit...ninja?" I was confused. "On your arms. Your fruit ninja slice n' dice!" He said. "That is...an awful thing to call self harm." I said.

He didn't reply.

"You know, I'm surprised those f@gs haven't sent you back yet. Who wants to take care of a stupid cripple like you? And they even bought you metal crutches? They probably just feel bad for you. They probably just pity you." James said. I didn't reply or look at him.

"Hey, dumbass!" James grabbed my hair and forced my head up to look at him. I reached my hands up and gripped his wrist to try and relive the pain of him pulling my hair by pushing his arm away from me. It didn't work.

I finally started crying.

I then noticed Ranboo jogging our way. Everyone else started coming our way too.

"It's rude to not look at people when they're talking to you, r3t@rd!" James spat.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ranboo yelled. James let go of me. I think Ranboo startled him. I put my hand where James was holding me and rubbed my head. Ow. I was already getting a headache from it.

"I was just talking to my friend!" James lied. "Bull-fucking-shit!" Ranboo stepped between James and I and was fussing at him with a finger pointing in James' face. "You better leave before I shove my fucking foot up your ass!" Ranboo said.

"Alright, alright! I'm going! Jesus christ!" James said. "Have fun with your f@g family, r3t@rd." He said to me before flipping Ranboo off and running away. "Bitch." Ranboo mumbled under his breath before turning to me.

Ranboo knelt down beside of me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head 'no'. I wasn't ok. I was sobbing my fucking eyes out. I felt another pair of arms around me. Ranboo let go of me and the other person embraced me in a hug.

I looked up to see Clay hugging me.

"I'm sorry..." I said, pushing myself off of him and wiping my eyes. "Don't be. That kid is just a bitch." Clay said.

I sat there for a minute collecting my thoughts and calming myself down.

"I don't mean to intrude on personal things but...what did he mean by 'food disorder' and 'fruit ninja on your arms'?" Nikki asked. I froze. "I...I don't know." I lied. "Y/N...you can talk to us." Ranboo said.

"I'm fine. He must have me mixed up with one of the other kids at the orphanage." I grabbed my crutches from the ground and got up, stabilizing myself. "Let's just go home...please." I said. "O-Ok then..." Clay said.

I started ahead of everyone towards the van.

Today has definitely not been a good day.

Words: 1,350