𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝, 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 '𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎'

TW// cussing, brief mention of dead person (first paragraph), getting took from foster parents, crying

Y/N's POV

Clay took me to get my cast replaced since it got so wet. My skin looked really weird under the cast. It was pale and pasty looking. It looked like a dead person. Nice.

I decided to get a pink cast. The shade of pink they had reminded me of Technoblade. That's why I got it. I planned on drawing on it when we got home.

When we got home, we were all just chilling in the living room when there was a knock at the front door. Nikki got up to answer it. When she came back, she brought two lady's with her. Those lady's were none other than Charlotte and Maizey from the orphanage. What the hell were they doing here?

"Hello there." Charlotte's raspy voice echoed through my ears. "Hello? Can I help you?" Clay asked. "You may remember me from the orphanage? I'm Charlotte." "Yes, I remember you..." Clay said. "...sadly." He mumbled quietly under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. I giggled.

"We got a police report that someone...decided to run away." Charlotte glared at me. "Again." She added. "I didn't run away." I said. "I just went for a walk." "A walk? Then why was the police called?" "Because they didn't know I was going for a walk..." I admitted.

"You should know where your foster child is at all times. I'm sure you knew that. That is concerned child endangerment, gentlemen." Charlotte said to Clay and George. "It's really not." I mumbled. "Don't sass me."

I rolled my eyes.

"Unfortunately, we are going to have to take Y/N back from you due to this problem." Charlotte said. My blood ran cold. I could have sworn my heart stopped for a second. "W-What..?" I asked. "No complaints. Go pack your stuff."

"You can't just take them back for something like this! We-" Clay was cut off by Charlotte. "Actually I can. And I am." She said. "N-No. No, no, no, no, no. You can't- I don't...I don't wanna go back..." I said. "Too bad. Get your stuff or you're leaving without it."

I hesitantly got up and went upstairs to get my things. I let some tears roll down my face while I listened to Charlotte and Clay fuss back and forth at each other.

I grabbed my clothes, my pig plush, and some hoodies from the closet. Those hoodies consisted of; a light yellow one, the 'Skeppy' one, and a lavender one. I debated taking the Tehcnoblade one, but decided it may get messed up, so I left it.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and crutched my way back downstairs.

Everyone looked at my sympathetically.

I was about to say my goodbyes when Charlotte started to shove me towards the door.

"Hey!" I said. "Back off, you fucking hag!" "Watch your mouth." Charlotte said, grabbing my chin forcefully. When she let go, I rubbed my jaw, sure that it was gonna leave a bruise. I felt more tears welling in my eyes.

Charlotte shoved me out if the door before I could say 'bye'. This broke my heart. I heard Maizey apologizing to everyone before she followed Charlotte and I to her car. She practically tossed me in the back.

As we started to pull away, Clay, George, Nikki, and Ranboo came running out of the house. I put my hand up on the window and smiled at them. I saw George and Nikki crying. Ranboo and Clay looked...empty inside.
(Not me crying while writing this)

"Get your hand off the window. It's gonna leave a print." Charlotte snapped.

"I don't give two flying fucks if it leaves a handprint on your damn window!" I said. "Excuse me?" She scoffed. "You heard me, bitch! You just took me from the only family I've ever had that has treated me good, and you didn't even let me say goodbye!" A few tears ran down my face.

"That's your own fault."

I scoffed.

"You're a fucking bitch. I hope you rot in hell." I said.

Time skip

When we got to the orphanage, Maizey took me back up to my room and left me alone after apologizing several times.

I laid down on the bed, and finally let all of my emotions spill.

I sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed.

Words: 745