𝙰𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝

TW// bread mention of Doctor, talk of dislocated shoulder, strong talk of abuse (literally the whole chapter)

I think that's it but tell me if I missed any

Y/N's POV

My shoulder was throbbing and I can't count the amount of time Nikki has apologized to me. I've repeatedly told her that's it's ok, though. Everyone sat me down in the living room for me to explain what happened. I was nervous from being out on the spot like that.

"Whenever you're ready." Clay offered me a smile. I nodded. "So..." I said. "As you can tell, something happened while we were apart." I restituted myself in my seat and clutched onto my bag that was sitting in my lap.

"About say...two weeks I think, after I left, I got uhm...re-fostered...by a couple." I said. Clay immediately caught on to what this story was going to be about. "O-Oh..." He said. "Yeah." I sighed.

"They just...weren't the best. They kept me locked in a small, dark closet. That was hell since I'm claustrophobic and, I'll admit, afraid of the dark." I shamefully admitted my fear of the dark. I expect to get laughed at, but they all understood. "That's awful, mate." Phil said. "Believe me, I know."

"Whenever I wasn't locked up, I experienced a lot of...physical...abuse..." I said. "I git bottles smashed on my head, and I got punched a lot." "I am...so sorry, Y/N." Clay said. "But..." Nikki chimed in. "That doesn't explain your shoulder very well." She said.

"Right, uhm..." I hesitated. "They kind of...knocked my shoulder out of place about...four to six times I think..."

"What?! They dislocated your shoulder?!" Clay asked. I nodded. Everyone looked very shocked. "I had to pop it back in place by myself. Talk about pain." I sarcastically chuckled.

"We're gonna have to get you in to see a doctor to make sure it's just sore and not still partially out of place." Clay said. I nodded. "Thanks, Clay." I smiled.

(I don't like making short chapters but...yeah...that happened...we gotta deal with it.)
Words: 360