*𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚄𝚙 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍* "𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎-"

The title if you're confused:

TW// cussing, talk of eating disorder, talk of making yourself puke

I think that's it but tell me if there's more

Y/N's POV

It's been about two weeks since I started being fostered by Clay and George. I've only ate twice, and thrown up that food both times. The others think I've ate more than twice though because I make sure I wake up before them and claim I ate while they were sleeping. They somehow believed me.

I can feel my crutches getting more and more fragile every time I use them. Pieces of wooden shit. Today I got out of bed, grabbed my crutches, went to stand up, and...

crack

The right crutch snapped in half and I fell on my ass.

"Fuck." I groaned. "Why do they even make wooden crutches still? They used those back in 1917!" I sighed. I learned that in school before the accident. "Stupid crutches. Stupid leg. Stupid cast. Stupid car accident!" I paused. "Stupid dad..." It was my dads fault for the accident. I couldn't blame anything else. Not the other cars on the road, not mom, myself, not the car itself...only dad.

I sighed and laid my head back on the bed behind me. I tried to think of something to do to pass the time until someone else woke up and noticed I wasn't downstairs.

I then got an idea. I looked down at my clean bright green cast. They never let me draw on my cast at the orphanage. They said it made me look dumb or like a little kid. I reached up and grabbed a black sharpie out of my nightstand, popped the cap, and began to draw and write different things on my cast.

Time skip

I drew stars, I drew facial expressions, I drew humans, and I drew a little pig head. I looked at the pig for a minute before drawing a little crown on top of its head and giving it a cape. I smiled at my work, and then I heard a knock on my door.

Finally! I'm saved!

"Come in!" I said. The door creaked open and I turned my upper body around and peaked over the bed to see Ranboo. Was it strange calling someone the name 'Ranboo'? Kind of. But it's fine.

"Hey, you weren't downstairs when we all went down so I was gonna check up on you." He said. "Why...are you in the floor?" He asked. "I appreciate it." I said. I then held up half of my broken crutch. "And this peace of shit broke. That's why." "Oh! Here, lemme help you downstairs."

Ranboo came over and helped me up off the ground. I put my arm around his back to help stabilize myself.

"You're not hurt are you?" He asked. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." I smiled. He nodded, and helped me downstairs.

"There you are, Y/N! Are...you ok?" Nikki asked when she saw Ranboo practically carrying me. "My crutches broke." I said. "Oh! Did you get hurt?" She asked. "No, I'm ok. Thanks."

Ranboo helped me over to the couch and I sat down.

"I've been meaning to buy you some better crutches. I should probably do that today I guess." Clay said. Normally I would have turned down his offer for new crutches, but since mine are dead now, I kind of didn't have a choice.

"Ooh! What did you draw on your cast?" Toby asked. "Uh...some stars, faces, and humans." I said. I didn't mention the little Technoblade face on my heel. I figured they probably owned that hoodie because they're fans as well, and I didn't wanna upset them. "Those look so good! Who knew you're a little artist!" Nikki nudged my shoulder. "Thanks." I smiled.

"You want some waffles, Y/N?" Clay asked. "I made some a few minutes before you and Ranboo came down." He added. "Uhm...no thanks. I'm not hungry. Having one of those unappetizing days." I lied.

Clay gave a weird look. I just smiled. He sighed.

"Ok, then. I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and buy some crutches. Anybody wanna tag along?" Clay said. Everyone wanted to go and get out of the house for a while.

Good thing Clay has a fucking 12-Seater Toyota Hiace Van! Like god damn that's an expensive vehicle! Like that's at least 45K!

(I googled it! Those vans can be from $44,988 for the basic trim level Commercial HiAce LWB to $74,950 for the top of the range Commercial HiAce Slwb.)

Ranboo (yet again) helped me around the house to the front door, and to the car. We drove for around ten minutes before stopping at a CVS Pharmacy.

"We're here! Y/N, you're gonna have to come in with me so I can get the right size of crutches. Anyone else wanna come?" Clay asked. Everyone decided to stay in the van. Clay got out and came around to help me out of the van.

We get weird looks from people when we were walking in but then they looked more understanding when we started looking at the crutches.

"Those are the right size right there I think." I pointed to a pair. Clay picked them up and handed them to me to make sure. I put them under my arms and walked around a bit. "Yeah, these are perfect!" I said. "Alright then, let's go buy them!"

We went over to the cashier. The cashier was doing his kittle thing on his computer as Clay and I stood there waiting.

"This feels a little strange. I've never had metal crutches before." I broke the silence. "Really? Well then, I guess it's your lucky day!" Clay smiled. "I don't mean to eavesdrop, but what do you mean never had metal crutches?" The cashier asked. "I've only ever had wooden ones." I told him.

"They still make those?" The cashier seemed surprised. "Apparently." I laughed.

"Alright, well your total is 24.97." The cashier said. "That's a lot of money! Clay, are you sure you wanna get these for me?" I asked. "It's...really not that much." Clay said. "Well it is for someone who grew up in a shitty cheap home and then foster care for two years." I said.

"Well...I guess you're right." Clay said. He handed the cashier the money, and we left.

"We're back, guys!" Clay said as he approached the van. Everyone was standing outside the van waiting. "Look at those fancy things! Lookin fresh!" Nikki said.

I really liked Nikki. She was always so supportive and happy about even the littlest things.

"So...what do you guys wanna do?" Clay asked after we all got back in the car. "Uhhh, we could go walk around at a park or somewhere? It'd probably be good for me since I haven't been out in a while? I'm sorry, it's a stupid suggestion we can go somewhere else." I said. "No, no! I think that'd be nice! There's a park about five minutes from here." Clay said.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun!" Nikki said.

I smiled.

Words: 1,195