Part 5:)

First of all thank you very much you all

I srsly didn't expected to get this ranking. It is insane. Also thank you for over 1K views. *Big hug*

Recap:

Suga hurriedly went inside and saw Tae beating Jungkook with a leather belt, and Jungkook faintly begging him to stop. As first instinct, he harshly slapped tae and took the youngest in his arms carefully not wanting to hurt the fragile body more.

"J-jungkook B-b-baby are you ok," Suga asked voice filled with worry

"Y-y-yoonie k-k-kookie h-h-hurt" Jungkook replied crying in a faint voice that broke the elder's heart more

-----------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Yoongi then carefully picked up Jk and went to his room not without coldly glaring at tae who was still on the floor. 

Tae have no idea what has he done this time.

-----------------------------------------

Suga pov

I brought my baby back to my room still holding him like a koala he was shivering and murmuring sorrys which broke my heart. I whispered sweet words in his ears and after sometime I could hear soft snore. My bun slept due to pain and exhaustion. I was really furious, how can tae do something like that. I layed jk on the bed of course after making sure to not hurt his fragile body any more. I then called Jin hyung.

-----------------------------------------

____________________

Author POV

_____________________

Suga: "J-jin hyung

Jin: "Yoong are you ok? You don't seem okay

Suga: "H-hyung everything's messed can you come home quick?

Jin: "Y-ya I am coming but what happened?

Suga: "Sighed, Hyung I will tell you when you come home and can please get the others as well!"

Jin: "Ok"

The call ended

What do you think will Jin do and what will happen with tae?

If you have any ideas please share them!💜❣️💞

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

I know it is a REALLY short part but I am really busy with assignments and test.

I will update the next part in some days (within this week)

Sorry
please vote:)