Part 6:)

--------------------------------------------

Recap:

Suga: "J-jin hyung"

Jin: "Yoong are you ok? You don't seem okay"

Suga: "H-hyung everything's messed can you come home quick?"

Jin: "Y-ya I am coming but what happened?"

Suga: "Sighed, Hyung I will tell you when you come home and can please get the others as well!"

Jin: "Ok"

The call ended

---------------------------------------------

Note:

Ummmmmm hey guys, actually I made a mistake in the previous part. Earlier I said that everyone was home sleeping but I made a change without realizing it.

So can you guys please think that only taekook were home and the rest of the brothers were outside due to work?

Thanks and sorry:(

______________

Author pov:

Jin rushed home after talking with yoongi. When he reached the mansion, he straightly went to Yoongi's room. There he saw yoongi sitting on the side, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair, who was sleeping.

"Suga," Jin said as he entered the room.

"Hyung!" Suga replied and thought that now the oldest his here and soon all this drama would end.

"What happened to kook? I-is he o-ok?" Jin questioned as he saw suga sitting next to the sleeping bunny.

Suga sighed for the nth time and said, "For now, I guess!"

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, getting anxious by the younger's reply.

Yoongi then told the whole incident to Jin.

Jin was furious would be an understatement, yet he still remained calm.

"Hyung, can you please stay with kook and treat him? I will go and see that Taehyung. What he did today was totally unforgivable." Yoongi said as anger was evident in his tone. But before he could leave, he was stopped as Jin held his arm and turned him. Suga was now facing Jin.

Jin sighed and said, "Yoon, I am angry as well but..." Before he could complete his words, suga said angrily, "BUT WHAT HYUNG?". Jin then replied, "Don't forget who you are talking to, young man, and lower your voice jungkook is sleeping"

Yoongi apologized and Jin, smiled a little saying, "It's ok yoongi I, know you are worried but let's wait for the others, I have called everyone and they will be here soon ok?" Yoongi nodded

Jin then went to Jungkook and placed a kiss on his forehead, but he felt him burning. Then he slowly lifted Jk's shirt and gasped loudly. The younger's back was filled with dried blood and A LOT of purple and blue belt marks. He remained quiet and started applying ointment but as soon as his hands came in contact with the younger's body he jolted up and started crying. Both yoongi and Jin panicked and jin hugged the boy saying soothing words.

"Bun are you ok? What happened?" Yoongi asked standing beside jin.

Jungkook looked up and saw yoongi and made grabby hands. Yoongi immediately engulfed the younger in a hug carefully trying not to hurt him more.

The younger's crying didn't stop. But what he said next broke both the elder brother's hearts.

What do you think will happen next?

If you have any ideas please share them!💜❣️💞

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

I know it is a REALLY short part but again I am really busy with assignments and tests.

The next part will be updated next week!