Part 8:)

Note:

Thank you so much for the 3k views you all. It means a lot especially when I don't upload on time:). You guys are amazing.💕💖🎉🎉

==============================

Recap:

Sometime later, the rest of the 3 Kim Brothers (Namjoon, Jimin, and Hobi) were there.

------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Namjoon, Jimin, and hobi entered the room.

"Hyung why did you call us in such a hurry?" Namjoon was the first one to ask

"Yes, hyung is everything ok?" Hoeseok asked and Jimin nodded.

Jin sighed and said, "Not really"

"why hyung what happened" Jimin asked

Jin told them everything and they all had teary eyes, they were angry but right now their bunny was the most important thing. Namjoon and Hoseok went to jungkook and sat next to him.

Jimin remained in his position, his mind froze. How can his twin do this to their youngest? He knew that Taehyung was strict with jungkook but he loved him way too much to hurt him. He was really angry and he was going to snap this on tae. (I don't know if that even makes sense)

Before he could leave the room Jin stopped him. Jimin looked at him with teary eyes and said, "No Hyung, he did wrong and he has to pay for it. How could he do that to jungkook?" Jin sighed for the nth time today. He assuringly smiled a little and said to Jimin, "Min you stay with kook and other hmm, I will go to him. Ok? "Jimin nodded and went towards the others. He surely didn't expect it from Tae. Jimin placed his hand on Jk's forehead and it was still burning in fever. He took a deep sigh and helped the others to put a cold cloth on his forehead.

Jin went into Tae's room. The sight infront of him broke his heart, but still he maintained a cold emotionless face.

Tae was sitting in the same position crying his eyes out. When he saw Jin coming toward him he immediately went towards him and hugged his legs and started crying harder.

"H-hyung I-i didn't m-mean t-to h-hurt h-him," Tae said while crying and shaking badly.

Jin.....................................................

A new drama is waiting for them:)😜

Let's finish this for today.😎

What do you think will happen next?

If you have any ideas please share them!💜❣️💞

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

I know it is a short part again but as usual, I am very BUSY

The next part will be uploaded next week!

BYE BYE PPL

SEE u NEXT week