Part 10:)

Recap:

"H-hyung I-i," Tae said but Jin stopped him and said, "I know you were worried but what you did was completely wrong and I hope you know it" Tae looked down but slightly nodded his head. "Right now I want you to make everything right, Jk must be very scared of you. Talk to him. And don't think you will not get your punishment young man" Jin said sternly and tae again nodded.

*******************************************

Author PoV:

Jin and Tae went into Yoongi's room where all the others were. When Tae saw Jk he again started crying silently. Jungkook was still sleeping. When all the others (Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok) saw tae they got angry. Before anyone could speak anything Jin turned towards yoongi and asked, "How is Jk?" Yoongi first glared tae (who was looking down and staring at the floor avoiding everyone's gazes ) and then looked and Jin and said, "He is sleeping and the fever's still there" Jin nodded.

Jimin who was looking at tae blankly since he entered the room suddenly grabbed his wrist tightly and dragged him outside. Tae looked at Jimin with teary eyes. There was already a red mark on his wrist. Jimin was about to slap tae when Jin stopped him.

"He deserves it Hyung!" Jimin said looking emotionlessly at Tae. Jin sighed and gently rubbed his back and said, "I know but listen first why did he do that?, hmmm" Jimin didn't want to listen to any explanation but still in KIM HOUSE Jin's words are last so unwantedly nodded.

Jin then told all the brothers about HIS call and how jungkook was alone in the park. He also told about Jungkook's professor's complaint and whatever tae told him. All this time TAE was looking down crying silently. He didn't dare to face his hyungs, especially Jimin. He knew he messed up badly this time.

Hearing this all the others sighed, "Why the hell HE is back?" Hobi asked furiously. Which made Tae more nervous than he was before. Hoseok is the sweetest hyung and is always cheerful but when he gets angry then not even JIN can save him.

"Did you ask jungkook if he really bullied someone?" Yoongi spoke after a long time. Tae was shocked because Suga asked the same question as jin.

The END