Part 17:)

Author POV

The Kim mansion was a total chaos. Today all the 7 brothers were home as it was Saturday. Jungkook's exams just finished 2 days back and now he had 2 weeks holidays.

"Namjoon I swear, if you enter the kitchen I will break your legs" Jin shouted from the kitchen. Namjoon sighed and walked out of the kitchen to the living room. Jhope saw Namjoon and chuckled. "What did you broke this time" He asked. Namjoon wined and replied, "Hyunggg, I didn't do anything. Jin hyung asked for a glass from Tae but he was not there, so I decided to give but I don't know how the glass suddenly broke and all the water went to the flour." Hearing him both Yoongi and Hoseok laughed.

After sometime, Jungkook came running down the stairs. "Jungkook, how many times we have to tell you not to run" Namjoon said looking at the bunny. Jungkook nervously smiled and said, "Sorry Hyung"

Right now all were sitting in the dining room. Jungkook looked at his brothers and then said, "Hyungs" Everyone's attention turned towards him and then Jin looked at him smiled and then said, "Yes bunny?"

"Hyungs my exams are finished right?" Jungkook said. Yoongi chuckled and replied, "Yes kook we know" Jungkook then paused for a while and said, "THEN CAN WE GO FOR A HOLIDAY" Jungkook's scream startled everyone. "Yaahhh can you speak normally" Hobi said while placing a hand on his heart. Jungkook smiled sheepishly and muttered a sorry.

"So hyung can we go?" Jungkook again asked. All the brothers (except kook) shared a look and decided to tease their baby. "Go where kook?" Jimin asked. Jungkook whined and said, "Hyung I just said for a vacation" Jin made a thinking face and then softly replied, "Ok" Hearing this Jungkook jumped in excitement and started screaming happily. Seeing him everyone smiled. "But where will we go?" Jungkook asked confused. "Let's keep that a secret" Yoongi replied.

To be continued

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

Note:
Hey guys I am really sorry. I didn't uploaded for so long. I am really really really sorry. This chapter is very short I know but again I am sorry. I am really busy these days, so I am not sure when will I update again. I will try my best to update by next week:)