Part 16:)

Recapitulation:

"I gave him two injections, but there are still two left!" Jin continued...

----------------------------------------

Author POV

Jin sighed as he watched the youngest sleep. He looked at the injection in his hand and made his way to the boy. He slowly sat down beside him, wiped the area with alcohol and then slowly injected the medicine. Jungkook rolled in his sleep and woke up with a cry. Tae, who was sitting next to Jungkook, quickly hugged the boy.

"Kook bun-bun calm down shhh," Tae tried to comfort the younger boy, but he continued to cry. After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook calmed down. Jin had tears in his eyes, it was unbearable for him to see the youngest in pain. He could never see one of his dongsaeng in pain. With a heavy heart he took the last syringe and rubbed the alcohol swab on Kook's back. When Jungkook felt the cold pillow, he winced and immediately understood what Hyung intended. He began to cry even more.

Then Jin slowly placed the last injection and pressed the syringe. When the liquid was finished, he took out the needle and disposed of it. Then he quickly took Jungkook in his arms and pressed him against his body.

After another 10 minutes, Jungkook finally calmed down and his cries turned into sweet sniffles. "It's all done Bun, you were very brave for Hyung..." Jungkook looked up with tears in his eyes. Jin and Taehyung cooed at the cuteness of their bunny. "N-no more?" Jungkook asked. Jin smiled and replied, "Yes, no more" Jungkook was not satisfied with the answer so he pushed his pinky forward and said, "Promise?" Tae and Jin smiled again, intertwined their fingers and replied, "Yes, bun-bun promise."

Jin gently laid Jungkook on the bed and said, "Bun, you should rest a bit now, I'll go and make you something, okay?" Jungkook nodded his head and closed his eyes to sleep. Jin looked at Taehyung and said, "Bear, you stay here with him, okay? You can do your work here" Taehyung smiled assuringly and replied, "Nae hyung, you can go, I'll be with him, don't worry..." Jin nodded his head and left the room.

------------

After some hours

-------------

It was evening by now and everyone was back home. Jin began to put dinner on the table. "Jimin, call everyone to dinner," Jin said to Jimin who was sitting on the couch. Jimin nodded his head and went to his brothers' rooms one by one to call them. After calling everyone, he finally went to Kook and Tae's room. When he entered the room, he was met with an enchanting sight: His brothers cuddled up to each other.

"Kookie, how are you?" He asked Jungkook. When Jungkook saw Jimin, he grinned broadly and replied, "I'm fine, Chim-Chim Hyungie," and held out his hands to Jimin, who gladly took them and hugged him like a bear. Taehyung smiled as he watched the sweet interaction between his brothers. "Tiger, you also come down for dinner, Jin hyung is waiting..", Jimin asked Taehyung, who nodded and said, "Ok Minnie". Jimin smiled and went downstairs with Jungkook in his hand and Tae following from behind.

They all took their seats and began to eat. Jungkook sat on Jin's lap and wailed. "Bub, just eat 2 more spoonful and we'll watch the movie," Jin tried to convince the maknae. Sure enough, Jin cooked noodles for everyone and soup for Jungkook. Jungkook wanted to eat noodles too, but because of his health, Jin made soup for him.

Finally, everyone finished eating and the Kim brothers cuddled up together and watched the film. They thought everything was settled now. Or is it?

Author:

Hey guys, I am really sorry for not updating for a long long time. Actually I had my exams and tbh I am still left with some subjects. I was a little free today, so I thought about updating. I know the chapter is really small but please bear with me. I will be done with all of my exams by the coming Thursday. 

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 24K READS AND 550 VOTES. ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING RANKING <3