Part 18:)

Recap:
Seeing him, everyone smiled. "But where will we go?" Jungkook asked, confused. "Let's keep that a secret," Yoongi replied.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author POV:

How about we go to Hawaii? Suggested Jimin. Hmm, that's not a bad idea Minni, replied to Jin. Hearing Jin's answer, Jimin smiled broadly, which brought a smile to everyone's face.

But when are we leaving? Tae spoke up. Let us leave next week. We can do all the work this week and then enjoy our holiday in peace, said Yoongi.
Hearing this, Jungkook smiled broadly and asked excitedly, "We are really going?

Hearing this, everyone smiled sadly, but Namjoon quickly recovered and said, "Of course, Bun, this week we all will finish all our works and then leave."

Well, the reason everyone smiled sadly at Jungkook's question was because they do not usually go out, firstly because they are not usually free, and secondly for safety reasons, but this time no one could refuse Jungkook's innocent request.

After 1 week

Hyung I can't find my shirt, Jungkook shouted from his room. Jungkook look properly, it must be in the wardrobe itself, replied Jin. Then a teary-eyed Jungkook came out of his room holding a stack of t-shirts. Jungkook then said, Hyungie I can't find my black t-shirt. Jin sighed and replied, Bun, I already packed for you yesterday, why are you packing more stuff. Jungkook looked at Jin for a moment and then said, "What if I need more?" Jin chucked at the youngest's innocence and said, "I'll take care of it Bun, you go take a quick shower, okay?" The maknae nodded and went to take a shower.Jin looked at the clock and sighed, it was 9:15 and they were all supposed to leave at 8:30. One by one all the Kim brothers came into the living room where Jin was already waiting for them.

Jimin then asked excitedly, "Can we go now?" Everyone else smiled and then all the Kim brothers left for a peaceful holiday.

Well, let's see how PEACEFUL this holiday can be?

Note:

Hi guys, I am sorry for not updating for a looooooonnnnggggg time. I had alot of things going on. Firstly my tests then assignments and projects and since I am in year 10, I had my Igcse's this year so I was busy with the mocks and the exams and I just gave my last exam yesterday. I am really really reallly sorry.

The book has almost reached 40K reads. Thank you so much for this much support.

I know this part is really small and I will try my best to update the next part as soon as possible. Actually I have my school exams now after 2 weeks so I have to prepare for that as well. But I will try my best to update it.

Also if you guys have any requests please share it and I will try my best to add it.💜❣️💞

What do you think will happen next?

Hope u like it:)💜💜💜

Please vote and comment!💞

Sorry for the mistakes:)

Bye-Bye👋🏻👋🏻