Part 14:)

Recap:

After breakfast, everyone left for their respective work.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hobi and Jungkook just arrived at the school. Hoseok went towards the staff room while kook went to his class. When he entered the class he was engulfed in a hug by his 2 best friends. Yugyeom and Eunwoo.

"Finally you are back Hyungs," Jungkook said with full excitement. Both of them are twins, 15 years old. They were gone somewhere with their families.

"Yes bun and we missed you sooo much," Eunwoo said. Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Me too me too, I missed you too". Both the twins smiled at the cute act of their best friend.

=======================

After class

The three of them, Jungkook, Yugyeom, and Eunwoo marched towards the canteen. They took their food and made their way toward an empty table.

"Hyung let's go out today," Jungkook said while chewing his food, Eunwoo immediately nodded his head, agreeing with jungkook. Yugyeom looked at them in shock and said, "Are you both crazy or what?". Hearing that both of them wined and said at the same time, "WHYYYYYYYYY"

"We are not going anywhere," Yugyeom said. Both kook and Eunwoo became sad, then Kim Jungkook used his biggest weapon. He looked at Yugyeom showing his infamous PUPPY EYES and said, "Please hyungi Pleaseeeeeeee"

Yugyeom shook his head in disbelief and said, "Ok! Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook jumped in excitement and said, "Let's go to the Gaming arcade!" Eunwoo quickly nodded his head saying yes yes. Then Yugyeom said, "Ok but let me ask hyung first" Both kook and Eunwoo prayed that Hyungs will allow it.

---------------------------------------------------

On call

Yugyeom: Hello Jin hyung

Jin: Hello Yugyeom! How are you? Is everything alright?

Yugyeom: Yes Hyung-nim, I am fine and everything is fine!

Yugyeom then hesitantly said, Hyung actually I want to ask your permission for something.

Jin: Yes Yugy ask

Yugyeom: Actually Hyung, Me, Eunwoo, and Jungkook wanted to go to the gaming arcade

(There was a 1-2 min silence from the other side, and Yugyeom was mentally preparing himself for a negative answer but then.....)

Jin: Ok

Yugyeom: It's ok Hyung I understand that, we will not go then

Jin: (Chuckle) Yugyeom I said you guys can go

Yugyeom: Huh! Really hyung?

Jin: Yes but Yugyeom please take care of Kook and don't let him eat anything unhealthy.

Yugyeom: Ok hyung BYE