Chapter 2

So mohinya reached home and saw some officers are standing there..

Mohinya : hello sir what happened... Maa aap

Officer : Mr mahesh had an extreme pain in head... So we brought him here.. And these are loan files.. Please go through it..

Mohinya started reading that loan file.. It was the loan which her father took for her mothers illness and also to buy their house..

Officer : Hope you have understood dear.. We can't do anything.. You have to pay off the amount by end of this month or this house will be under the custody of bank..

Mrs. Anamika : what are you saying haa.. This house is our house (sobbing) not any bank's property.. Mohinya betaaa do something naa..

Mohinya : maa just sit here ok.. Sir come out with me please...

Officer : I think your father is taking lot of pressure...

Mohinya : yes sir he is not showing anything to us but he is taking lot of pressure... sir I totally understand these documents but.. Can't we get a little more time to pay of the loan.. Its 20 lakhs... Sir..

Officer : No dear I can't do anything in it.. Somehow you have to pay the loan or this house will..

Mohinya : okay sir.. I will pay off the loan amount soon..

Inside the house..

Mrs. Anamika : what happened mohinya

Mohinya : maa everything is fine just take care of dad.. Ok now I am going back to work I have an important meeting.. Take care of yourself dad

Mr. Mahesh : haa go go.. Come home soon ok.. I am fine

Mohinya headed towards office

Rudra : Shivani dealers are coming.. Send mohinya inside ok

Shivani : oo.. Ok ok sir

Outside the cabin..

Shivani :  thank god you came on time yrr... Just go inside mr. Chandra is coming..

Mohinya : ok

Shivani : are you ok? Why are you looking sad haa

Mohinya : nothing yrr.. Will talk about it later.. (stepped inside the cabin)

Rudra : mohinya just go through these two files ok.. (seen towards her) what happened

Mohinya : didn't answered and just took those files from rudra..

Rudra got really angry at her

Rudra : I am asking something mohinya.. (came towards her)

She was really lost in her own thoughts.. Rudra smiled a little seeing her from this close.. Mohinya was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realized that her boss is standing this close to her..

Rudra :(in angry tone) mohinyaaa have you losted... I am saying something and you are just standing like a statue..

Files slipped from her hands and tears started flowing from her big big doll eyes.. Rudra was not understanding what is going on.. Suddenly mohinya hugged rudra and closed her eyes tears were continously falling from her eyes.. Now rudra standed like a statue 😂.. His heart started pounding heavily... Mohinya's warm breaths were giving chills to him.. As he touched mohinya a little she immediately came into her senses .. And left him hurriedly..