chapter 24

Word count : 1011

Recap : And what ?

Mohinya: Nothing ..leave it ..I ..I got a call from sarthak sir he told me that the meeting which was there at London was canceled..just talk to him once ok ..

Rudra : Don't change the topic mohi .. Tell me what I have did ..

Mohinya : I told you na ...nothing just go and freshn up ...(she got little angry)

Rudra : Are you angry ?

Mohinya: Why would I be angry .. I am just doing my duty ..

Rudra : I liked your anger mohi ..
He moved a little closer ..you get angry also..

Mohinya moved back ...

Rudra : Why you look so fresh every morning.....angry bird

Mohinya: Listen I don't have time  I have to go down ..as kirti di called me ..

Rudra placed his hand on her bare waist
And moved a little close again ...
A sudden night flashback hits mohinya ..
Rudra was staring at her beautiful facial features ..she looks  so innocent and cute ..

Mohinya : Uhh  why are you staring at me like you will eat me up ..(dino she said in slow murmer)

Rudra : Huh Really I want to eat you up but...situation is not in my control what if ..

He started moving his fingers all over her waist making her close her eyes ...

Mohinya: stop it ..I am your contractual wife not a real one ...

Rudra : Now I think why people always wait to get married  ...

Mohinya  : ohh and why so ..

Rudra : Because they can love their wife as much as they want ..And now I am jealous of them ..

Mohinya looked up at his face ..

Mohinya : Uhh ..is that so ..then I think you should also plan your marriage .. so after I will leave you can have your wife with whom you can make love whenever you want ..

These words kinda hit hard to Rudra he felt pain an unknown pain in his heart

Mohinya could sense his changing expressions...
I have some work ..leave me na ...

Rudra : Leave everything...stay here
I am not leaving you until you are telling me that what happened in between us yesterday  ...

Ahhhh b..but ..I told you na nothing happened please leave na..

Rudra :No I am not leaving you ..don't know why but ..but today really I don't wanna leave you..

Mohinya's eyes Widend as she heard these words ..

..huh ...
No you are not allowed to stare at me like this .. you have already done far beyond the contract that was in between us ...

He remembered about that contract...and left mohinya with a blank face ...

Mohinya felt bad but she left with no other choice and just bound by that contract until Rudra breaks it up ..till then she will not let him do any such things which will lead to unseen bad consequences in future ..

Rudra : Mohinya I am sorry ..

Mohinya: No don't say sorry.. I am sorry for making you feel bad ...

Rudra : No it was me who made you feel bad mohinya... I just don't remember exactly what I have said yesterday or I saw a dream and ...I was enjoying as if it was a reality only but really what If I have done something like that and If you felt bad ..I am just sorry ...

Seeing him confused and shy mohinya smiled or I say blushed a little  ...

Mohinya : Would you mind telling me your dream sir ..actually what you saw ? Tell me

This was the first time when mohinya noticed him blushing and that too he was hiding ...

Rudra : No ..actually...huhh ..forget about it I am taking everything I have saw or done as a dream only ... as you are also not interested in telling me what I have actually done ...

Mohinya : Huh okay I am leaving ...
(Her pallu got stuck at the corner of table )

Rudra noticed some light black mark on her neck ...and stopped her immediately in between his arms ..

What is this mohinya...these marks ..he moved her pallu a little bit more and saw 2 ..3 more marks were there ..mohinya's face was all red with blush as she was just finding a place to hideout and to escape from this awkward situation forever...

Rudra : You were hiding these marks from me mohinya ?

Mohinya: Haa no ..I was not hiding it but I didn't wanted to show these to you and feel more awkward..

Rudra : Sorry mohinya...Everthing that I did yesterday..just sorry ..

Mohinya lifted his face up and said ..it's okay no problem these will get cured but what about the marks on my heart ..

Rudra : What ? I didn't understand...

Mohinya : ...n..nothing much ...I have said just rubbish things ...

Rudra :(smiled at her) Acha listen...Thankyou for making me feel good by making this tea ..but I will feel more good when you will complete these 3 designs by evening today ..as I have to mail these tonight ..

He could sense anger in her eyes but all she said was ok I will do it ...as she left he laughed slowly not to make her listen his maniac laugh ...

Kirti was packing all the stuffs as she was leaving today  ...

Rudra : Bebo don't leave me na ..don't go ..didi please be here only na ...

Kirti : For the purpose I was here is totally completed ...now I will be here next year on my little brother's marriage...

Anand was sipping on coffee when It got stuck in his mouth and he started coughing..

Anand : Didi don't target me ..

Everyone giggled seeing him like this ...

Mr . Raj : Kirti it's getting late dear let's go now ..

Mohinya was staring at Rudra's face which was really sad as suddenly Kirti di is leaving...

Rudra : Don't go na Di ...please I can arrange everything here only for bebo and you ..

Kirti : Rudra but you cannot arrange my dear husband here ....Don't be sad I will be here soon ok take care of grandma (she hugged him )

Bebo : Mama I will be back soon ..

Mohinya: bye bye My cutie Bebo..

Bebo : (She hugged Mohinya and started crying)

Kirti : Mohinya you have just loved her enough that she is not ready to leave you now ..

Bebo : Mammmii come with me let's go with me my house I will give you all my dolls ..come with meeèee....(she cried so much) ..

Mohinya kissed and and made her calm down though she was also crying and her face also went red due to crying so much with Bebo...

Everyone said goodbye to kirti and Bebo..
_____________________________________________

Hey guyzz this is it for this chapter...huh so long chapter...do vote and comment your favourite part ...

Bye bye ..❤️