chapter 21

Mohinya was silently sitting in the car ..
And that silence was killing Rudra from inside..

Rudra : Mohinya are you okay ...I am sorry for what kanika did today ..

Mohinya: Why are you sorry sir she said the right words I guess ..

Rudra : words ?

Mohinya didn't said anything ..

They reached mansion..
Mr.raj just stopped rudra in between

Mr. RAJ : Rudra come here ...

Mohinya just stood there

Rudra : Dad I know you know everthing  ..But please I am not in a mood to talk right now ...

Mrs . Ambika : Mohinya beta come here sit with me I also know what happened today ..Don't be sad at her words beta always remember your worth ..and what you have today you only deserve this place ..

Even I am now super proud at my Rudra's  decision to have you as his wife ..

Slow tears started falling from mohinya's eyes she hugged grandma and grandma caressed her hairs ..

Rudra was watching how everyone  treats mohinya at his house they all care for her they loved her ..

Mr . Raj : Come with me Rudra...

How careless you are and I have got to known that you haven't introduced mohinya as your wife at office ..and how your gurds were working when all that drama happened..

Remember she is your wife and your responsibility ..have you cared how much she would have got hurt by what happened today .. I will be taking care of all the other things but you should remember your responsibility now go and make sure not anyone have the right to make maheshwari's daughter in law cry ...

Rudra just nodded and left ...
He was so much angry on the things that happened today he felt really bad for mohinya..

Inside his room ...

You will suffer kanika you will suffer more for doing such things ...
Several thoughts were running in his mind ..he was standing at the balcony when he saw a couple standing at there balcony kissing each other ...

Suddenly the door of the bathroom got opened and mohinya came with towel drying her beautiful hairs ...

Rudra gazed at her and just turned his face opposite so he may not think what he was thinking ...

Rudra :(Inside his head) chii Rudra how can you think such things no way not with her ...but also how not to think such things when you are living under one roof actually there is no problem right ...NO NO NO there will be problem huge problems ...how can I even think of such things never ughh what to do ...

He was continously thinking all that when mohinya spoke seeing all his changing expressions one by one ..

Mohinya: Sir I think I should get you a coffee you are not looking right...

Rudra : And you ...you are also not looking right what about you ..

Mohinya: I was thinking that kanika maam was right that time when she said I am just your slu* for few days ..
Rudra put his finger on her lips to stop her from saying such things ..

Rudra : Do you even know the meaning of that word mohinya...

Mohinya: Who cares sir people will call me that only after you will leave me ..who cares who cares....(she sobbed in front of him)

Rudra :(holded mohinya's hands) Listen I don't know what others will think but remember I don't ever think something like that about you and your pure character.....

Mohinya saw that there is softness in his words ....she remembered all the moments that happened accidentally in between them ..while Rudra was looking at her ...
She smiled hearing all that and how he respects her .

Rudra : Now fine ..

Mohinya: hmm ..sir I want to ask

Rudra eyed at her ..

Rudra : Yes ..but wait I have heard you so many times saying sir and what I told you to call me Haa ?

Mohinya : Uhh vo sir ..I mean Rudra ..

Rudra : better ..Accha I am going at my friend's place so I will be little late ok ..If grandma asks for dinner tell her that I will eat at my friend's place  ..

Mohinya : OK I will tell her

Suddenly lights gone off due to some issue ..
And by taking advantage of the moment rudra touched her bare waist ..

Mohinya: ouch uhh ru..dd

Rudra : Ohh sorry I was just taking my key back ...BTW you have nice waist 👀 ...

Light came and rudra saw that her face was red like tomato which surely she was hidding from him ...

Mohinya : You might be getting late bye..

Rudra just gave her a smile and left ...

_____________________________________________

Hey dear readers hope you all have enjoyed the story so far ...

Next chapter will be a romantic one ...hope you all will love that one .

Do vote and comment ❤️I need your support...as many of you read the story but don't vote ...please do it for my efforts