Chapter 20

Recap : yellow note..

Mohinya's eyes got stuck on the note it was written by rudra...

Note : DON'T OVERTHINK MISS MOHINYA.. Get up fast.. You have to reach office sharply at 9:15 no delays understood.. Bye

Mohinya : god this dino can never change why it's always me.. Huuhhh... Looks at clock :

Shit i have wasted my 10 mins already...

She got up in  haste.. To find her clothes but to her surprise.. Her office clothes were not there in the closet...

Hey ram I forgot to bring my clothes back from the laundry.. Now what to wear..

After thinking 2mins she decided to wear a plane pink colored saree that she had recently purchased..

She heard a knock on the door..

It was anand...

Anand : are you ready bhabhi... Bhai told me to pick you up..

Mohinya : uhh yes coming in few mins..

She came downstairs with anand.. Wished good morning to everyone and was going to left when kirti stopped her..

Kirti : Mohinya you are leaving without breakfast...

Mohinya : Huh di actually there is an urgent meeting at the office.. So I have to be there asap.. I will eat something in the office itself.. Now byee...

Bebo : maammmiiii byeee byee

She smiled at cuteii bebo.. And left...

AT OFFICE

Mohinya was looking really very beautiful...

She entered in her cabin.. Anand informed her everything about the meeting.. After few mins rudra called her..

Mohinya : may I come in sir..
She noticed a man standing beside her...

Ramesh (from advertisement department) : hello miss..

Mohinya just smiled a little..

Both entered inside...

Rudra was mesmerized seeing mohinya in such a simple yet too much adorable outlook..

Ramesh :(intrupted in between ) sir here are the files which you wanted..

Rudra : uhh.. Umm yes keep them on my table.. And you can leave..

Mohinya : Sir I have mailed you designs which are to be presented in the meeting today.. And here is the file and details of every design..

Rudra : Mohinya I want to show you something 👀😂..

Mohinya : What?

Rudra : Something I have captured this morning..

Rudra showed her some pictures.. In his phone.. Which he took from mohinya's laptop

Mohinya :(with wide open eyes) haaaa.... How you opened theseee.... Please delete it... I request... These are... Ahhh please (she tried to snatch his phone)

Rudra :(with a little loud laugh ) mohinya seriously.. These I can say are your real pictures.. You really look different ..

Mohinya (facing downward). 👉👈that was all captured by my brother... I really don't know why he captured these type of face's of mine...

Rudra : well these are funny.. I got something to laugh upon..

Mohinya stood up a little closer by the side table of rudra and again jumped a little to take his phone.. And yes she succeed in snatching his phone.. Rudra got up to take back his phone

Suddenly rudra pulled her back and make her fall on sofa.. Still mohinya was not giving up..

Mohinya (waving her hand) noo please let me delete these..

Rudra : give me back my phone otherwise I will fire you..

Mohinya : I don't care mr rudra.. These are my pictures.. You have to delete it.. Let me delete it na... Pleeeaaseee....

Rudra : So you are not going to give me back.. Wait..

Rudra : (in his deep voice said) If you will not be giving my phone back I can do so many things which you can't even imagine (he placed his lips lightly on her neck)

Mohinya :(in sweet whisper ) uhh ruddrraa (and mobile got slipped from her hands)

They both got distracted from the voice outside the cabin...

Rudra got up immediately and so mohinya also.. Picked up the phone and opened the door..

To his surprise.. Kanika was sitting there with a smile on her face..

Rudra : Who let her inside the office..

Kanika : chill dear rudra.. I am such a harmless person how could you talk with me like that

Rudra closed his fist tightly in anger....

Mohinya : Why are you here?

Kanika : For you my dear.. Hey you all do you know who is she? (pointed towards mohinya)

Everyone told that they knew her.. As she works here..

Kanika : haha well you all don't know her real identity.. Let me tell you all.. So she is...

Mohinya interrupted.. Stop it Kanika please...

Rudra called guards but they were not there...

Rudra : You are leaving or not kanika...

Kanika : Not really baby... Hmm so I was telling you all that.. This girl mohinya is not a mere employee in this company.. But she is the wife of Mr. Rudra Maheshwari..

Everyone stood shocked and baffled..

Rudra : Enough is enough kanika get out from here...

Kanika : why are you staring at me mohinya don't you have to say anything?

Mohinya just stood blank with a little tears in her eyes ...
Kanika : Ohh my my ..sorry Rudra I know you love playing with girls ..may be I took it wrong....she might be with you for some days right like a slut for a weekend..it's okay dear..

Rudra got so much angry that he didn't cared about anyone and slapped kanika really harder that she fell on the floor..

Rudra : How dare you called my wife a slut ...I guess you do such rolls with many people around...If you don't want any more drama just get out of here nowwww (he shouted angrily) ..

Kanika without uttering a word left from there....

Rudra pulled mohinya's arm and dragged her inside his cabin ..took all the important stuff and left with her for home...
_____________________________________________

That is it for this chapter guyzz ..hope you have loved reading till here ..❤️

Do vote and comment how far you all are liking this story or not ...
I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REVIEWS ..